bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my dealer told me they are doing a 40k ADM (at least)on the bronco raptor.how much would u guys pay over msrp. for the bronco raptor,40k plus??????????????
10% of MSRP.

Ford needs to take a clue from how IT vendors work and treat Dealerships like VARs instead of just overhead.

I can't buy a Cisco switch directly from Cisco. I have to go through an approved Vendor. Cisco lists MSRP. The Vendor gets a discount on MSRP based on how many they sell. A big vendor may get 50% or more off while a small vendor gets less. The vendor then tacks on a charge of 10-20%. I pay below MSRP, the vendor gets a cut. If smaller vendors want to try and steal work, they can offer a small or no mark up (which some do) in order to build a customer base.

The dealership model needs to change to this or simply dissolve all together.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10% of MSRP.

Ford needs to take a clue from how IT vendors work and treat Dealerships like VARs instead of just overhead.

I can't buy a Cisco switch directly from Cisco. I have to go through an approved Vendor. Cisco lists MSRP. The Vendor gets a discount on MSRP based on how many they sell. A big vendor may get 50% or more off while a small vendor gets less. The vendor then tacks on a charge of 10-20%. I pay below MSRP, the vendor gets a cut. If smaller vendors want to try and steal work, they can offer a small or no mark up (which some do) in order to build a customer base.

The dealership model needs to change to this or simply dissolve all together.
GOOD LUCK WHAT THAT..

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
GOOD LUCK WHAT THAT..
I mean I already have enough contacts I know I can get a Raptor at MSRP, it is just a matter of when. I'm trying to get one of the first allocation spots so I'm willing to pay some ADM to effectively cut in line.

Sponsored

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean I already have enough contacts I know I can get a Raptor at MSRP, it is just a matter of when. I'm trying to get one of the first allocation spots so I'm willing to pay some ADM to effectively cut in line.
IF U CAN GET A BRONCO RAPTOR AT MSRP....KEEP ME POSTED.

Sponsored

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what the submitter is implying is that after Ford jerked us reservation holders around so long, it would have been a nice gesture for Ford to open the Raptor ordering to existing Bronco res holders first.
THAT IS WHAT FORD IS SAYING.........BUT GO FIGURE.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TIME WILL TELL!!!!!!
Sponsored