Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the MYCO Playbook (Sept 13)? Will it give us the same info as the 2023 order guide?
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What's the MYCO Playbook (Sept 13)? Will it give us the same info as the 2023 order guide?
Model Year Carry Over playbook will give more info about what happens to those who got bumped to 23, price protections etc. Some stuff about what's coming for 23, but Order guide will give specific package and trim changes, order/package codes, pricing of packages, and more importantly availability of trims and packages like the elusive black painted mod top.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! I did figure it out when the details got posted last night ;) (a day late I may add).
You did teach me what 'MYCO' means tho!(y)

Next up would be the order guide somewhere around the 19th. Hope Ford isn't late with the info.
I'm on a similar schedule as you are... an Aug '20 res for a 2 dr BaseSquatch from Chapman. Curious what 2023 will bring.

I wonder if Ford will address the 'can't move order to another dealer' issue.... that's severely affecting many customers who are facing endless wait times at Grangers, Chapman, etc. The allocation mess is still..... a mess.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in there too, Aug 20 res 2DR Squatched V-6. but at a small low volume dealer. Waiting, praying COVP works.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hypothetically speaking. If someone who had a "golden ticket" never got scheduled for '22 because of dealer shenanigans, or, whatever. If that person decided to NOT resubmit for a '23, will said dealer still get that Bronco Raptor allocation? Or will it be removed from their allocations. Lets say, because they decided to not select it for build in order to sell ones with markup first, or whatever reason they say. Essentially, will they still be able to order THAT Bronco Raptor if the customer decided to not peruse it for a '23?
Sponsored