First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too bad they don't offer anything after 12/16. I wanted to go in January.
Sponsored

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too bad they don't offer anything after 12/16. I wanted to go in January.
They are planning to offer more as well as level 2 events for those who already went. I would not mind some Baja runs in the snow 😁

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
By the way, one observation I made on every truck there. When you off-road this thing, the car flexes…a lot. The painted polyurethane strip at the bottom of the front grill flexes enough to make contact with the head of the bolt on top on the front bumper. On every single truck. Probably a good reason that piece is not metal.

IMG_5042.jpeg

IMG_5040.jpeg

IMG_5038.jpeg

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those that have done the Raptor Off Roadeo event yet when do activities wrap up for the day? I’ve seen dinner and campfire mentioned - trying to plan out my weekend, going Oct 7th

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just checked with them yesterday on new dates for 2024.

We typically release dates a few months at a time; we anticipate releasing additional reservation dates for 2024 later in the year. We will send out communications via email, so keep an eye on your inbox for any updates regarding reservation dates.

Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those that have done the Raptor Off Roadeo event yet when do activities wrap up for the day? I’ve seen dinner and campfire mentioned - trying to plan out my weekend, going Oct 7th
I was in the 8A group and we finished up around 4:30. The food was prepared with some music going but I headed out as we had plans down on the strip around 7.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are planning to offer more as well as level 2 events for those who already went. I would not mind some Baja runs in the snow 😁
That was something that I included in my follow-up survey as they asked about my interest in returning. I would certainly go back but for a slightly enhanced experience. While I was floored with how much fun I had that day I'm now wanting to push myself a little harder. There were also a couple of attendees in our group that were far less experienced and much more timid in their driving so it really held the group up from time to time.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do we really need to rent a car to get there? How far from the strip?

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was initially under impression that staying at Red Rock would get us a shuttle to the event, but that’s not the case. It’s only about 30 min from Red Rock Hotel. However reception stinks at the event and if you Uber it may be tough getting a ride back. I rented a car for $60 from the hotel. Was worth the piece of mind.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do we really need to rent a car to get there? How far from the strip?
Yep. It’s a 20-30 minute drive from the Red Rock which is closer to Mt. Potosi than the strip. Also, the last couple of miles to get to the front gate is down a rough gravel road, so I wouldn’t recommend renting the lime green Lambo from Enterprise😄

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. It’s a 20-30 minute drive from the Red Rock which is closer to Mt. Potosi than the strip. Also, the last couple of miles to get to the front gate is down a rough gravel road, so I wouldn’t recommend renting the lime green Lambo from Enterprise😄
Thanks, Johnny Rebel. I’m trying to make it back to the strip for the USC basketball game that starts at 6 pm that night.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI, they just opened up the 2024 later spring/summer dates yesterday. Headed to Vegas for May 10th.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI, they just opened up the 2024 later spring/summer dates yesterday. Headed to Vegas for May 10th.
Thanks for the heads up! I postponed my appointment because of scheduling issues and had forgotten about Offrodeo.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did the regular Off Rodeo with my wife as a passenger. Looks like Im passing on the Raptor version. I don't see a $1000 value to bring my wife to sit in an otherwise empty seat.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did the regular Off Rodeo with my wife as a passenger. Looks like Im passing on the Raptor version. I don't see a $1000 value to bring my wife to sit in an otherwise empty seat.
My wife and I have done both together. She's not a big off-roader, but she had a blast at the Raptor OffRoadeo. Her only regret is that she chose not to drive one of the legs to/from Raptor Valley.
Sponsored