RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the Braptor got a totally different steering setup.. wonder how much this'll be and how compatible it'll be with a regular Bronco... with the BroncBuster solution >$1500 (so far...), this is probably the ideal solution to run some 37s. Time will also tell if it'll have the same problems as the old rack when you start adding lift...

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Steering Setup Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 4.09.19 AM

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Steering Setup Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 4.09.37 AM
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is well known and the same steering is offered with the Wildtrak 3.0 package

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is unfortunate that this was not available to the Badlands :sneaky: My guess is they won't take the core charge away when you upgrade to the stronger unit, so I figure it will be in the neighborhood of +2K whenever it becomes available.
I went the Broncbuster solution, though I still need to buy the passenger side upgrade. I think this should be good for me whenever my Bronco does arrive :cool:

OP
OP

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is unfortunate that this was not available to the Badlands :sneaky: My guess is they won't take the core charge away when you upgrade to the stronger unit, so I figure it will be in the neighborhood of +2K whenever it becomes available.
I went the Broncbuster solution, though I still need to buy the passenger side upgrade. I think this should be good for me whenever my Bronco does arrive :cool:
Whoa you bought parts before your Bronco even arrives? I think a lot of people are in your camp, pretty ballsy to get parts as they come out since best case scenario, youā€™re getting early versions of them. But if something better/cheaper comes out before your bronco even arrivesā€¦ yā€™all actually had an advantage there!

While i know the Broncbuster solution is expensive for what you get, I thought it was still a good route to go for some cheap insurance, until the passenger side upgrade price came out. Brings it to the price of a new rack, and where is it gonna end? My bet isnā€™t with that passenger side piece. Thereā€™s still the middle and then it goes to the rusty driveline:ROFLMAO:

will probably be easier, cheaper and better to buy that new Braptor setup in the long run

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will probably be easier, cheaper and better to buy that new Braptor setup in the long run
I don't know. :unsure: Their concept seems on point. Like I said, I doubt Ford will give you the core charge for that upgraded rack. The core on the standard rack was $600+. I think with the Broncobuster full upgrades, it will hold up to my 37's well enough. If not then onto Fords upgraded version ;)

But yes, I have more than a few parts starting to gather dust in the garage šŸ˜¬. Ford tells me I am now scheduled for next week (was last week) So we'll see :cool:
Sponsored