Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. Unfortunately I didn't see anything the Braptor did that the other Broncos couldn't. Also it would have been fun to see the specs on the other Broncos. None of them looked stock.

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey any issues with the width of the Raptor on trails like this? That is my biggest hesitation with the Raptor vs my Badlands. east coast mtns are narrow trails compared to out west.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice. Unfortunately I didn't see anything the Braptor did that the other Broncos couldn't. Also it would have been fun to see the specs on the other Broncos. None of them looked stock.
Thanks for watching! We are working on some walk around in depth detail vidoes on a lot of the Bronco mods that we have done. In the mean time check out our YouTube channel Middleton Motorsports for some of the installs we have done on these Broncos.

Also, for daily Bronco content check out our Instagram @Middletonmotorsports_4x4 that's where you will find more details of the all the Broncos and more.

Thanks

OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey any issues with the width of the Raptor on trails like this? That is my biggest hesitation with the Raptor vs my Badlands. east coast mtns are narrow trails compared to out west.

Yes, in some areas the Raptor was too wide, but beside that the Raptor out performs all other Broncos. I guess it all depends on what you plan on doing with your Bronco. Badlands might be the best option if you are taking on narrow trails.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet, but I drove down rougher forest roads in Arkansas last weekend on my camping trip :D
True but there’s something to be said for areas where it’s simpler to just go to a park and play.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, in some areas the Raptor was too wide, but beside that the Raptor out performs all other Broncos. I guess it all depends on what you plan on doing with your Bronco. Badlands might be the best option if you are taking on narrow trails.
That was my thoughts as well. I need to see one in person and see how wide it really is. I have a Badlands on 37 and coilovers so it flexes pretty good but the Raptor is enticing me.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs