Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI - I just called Ford customer service and they informed me you cannot change series (Badlands,Outer Banks, etc) on your reservation when you go to place your order, you are effectively locked into that series. You can of course select your packages but only in that series. In my rush to get a reservation last night I mistakenly reserved the Base model and now have been told i need to cancel it and make a new reservation if i want a Badlands model.
Crap. I ordered a Badlands but really thinking that the Outer Banks will be closer to my price range once all options are considered. I'm not sure how they expect you to be too specific when you have no idea on option costs. I'm not going to cancel. I'll cross this bridge when I get there.

BTW - submitted reservation tracking list form.

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Didn't read the fine print. Where did you see that information ? I was under the assumption we can take our reservations and switch to another dealer if we wanted to.
Read this article on Ford Authority:
It was on the payment screen.

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] FBD3E6AC-C301-4CD9-BB38-AB6473A52FC3

Last edited:

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Long time lurker finally coming out of the shadows!

I reserved a 2DR Black Diamond and will be going for the Cactus Gray w/Sasquatch package.

Painfully got my order through around 10pm last night! Anyone still waiting on an Email confirmation? Everything shows up under my account and my cc has been hit, but no email.
Congrats and yes ... no email as of yet. I think their systems are still trying to handle orders, let alone sending out confirmation emails.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crap. I ordered a Badlands but really thinking that the Outer Banks will be closer to my price range once all options are considered. I'm not sure how they expect you to be too specific when you have no idea on option costs. I'm not going to cancel. I'll cross this bridge when I get there.

BTW - submitted reservation tracking list form.
Same, ordered a Big Bend, but thinking Outer Banks was a better choice ... also depending on options $$$. Would have been nice if Ford put all this info out there and then a week later opened up the ordering process.

Sponsored

SFNMutt

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon, 2012 Mustang GT vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my 4 door 1st ed last night but still didn't get an email. when I log into ford.com it says I have 2 reservations already but only lists the 1. my CC only has 1 x $100 charge. I'm disappointed that you couldn't do the whole build but I guess we do that in Dec.

after submitting it I saw that the 1st ed has limited color options. that might end up being a deal breaker. also, it looks like the front bumper safari bar blocks the bronco logo in the grill. might end up having to drop down a lever & then building it back up so it's basically the same truck but w/ all the options I like.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved the 4 door black diamond last night but almost 98 percent t positive I’m changing that to a 2 door when I gpet called into dealer to pick options just like the fact the 2 door comes standered with the hard top and the og bronco was 2 door

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4 door Black Diamond! 10159688 is confirmation code. Also did an outer banks by mistake- got to figure out how to cancel that one....

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added. Going for the two door Badlands. Probably cactus gray with a white top.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a question I reserved the 4 door black diamond can I change that to a 2 door when I go to finalize options or do I need to cancel my 4 door reservation and reorder a 2 door I emailed my salesman and he said they should be getting more info over the next couple days

Sponsored

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just reserved a 4 door. I thought I was a 2dr buyer until last night. I just couldnt get over how good the 4 door look.

I am very disappointed that I cannot get the 2.7 with the manual transmission, but I can deal with it.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved a 4 door Black Diamond! 10159688 is confirmation code. Also did an outer banks by mistake- got to figure out how to cancel that one....
To cancel go under your reservation under account settings and I beleave that’s we’re I saw a cancel button and your card will be refunded

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a question I reserved the 4 door black diamond can I change that to a 2 door when I go to finalize options or do I need to cancel my 4 door reservation and reorder a 2 door I emailed my salesman and he said they should be getting more info over the next couple days
They had a disclaimer that stated that a dealer will reach out to you to place an order, and verify pricing and configure the rest of the Bronco. Once all that's done, then order will be processed.

So sounds like changes can be made at that time, but maybe a good idea to confirm with the dealer. Good luck to us ...

Pensfan

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, Ram 2500, Ducati 1260S, FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reservation number 10118443, 4 Door First Edition. Still awaiting confirmation email and dealer contact as well.

PNWAdventurer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 4dr First Edition last night after several attempts. Went back and forth between the Badlands and First Edition.
Sponsored