First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4 Tremor, 2007 Roush 427R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a Wild Track after two hours of trying! Not sure on the trim level, but at least I'm in line, under the assumption trims can be changed later in the process.
I'm thinking that's the case but you can't change the model?

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a 4 door Badlands. I haven't decided on paint color yet. I like the dark red, area 51, and orange the best.

I don't know why people are complaining about not having a stick with the 2.7l. yeah it'd be sweet, but 270hp in the 2.3l is pretty significant. Plus chances are there will be some aftermarket chips and other go fast goodies to give it some more ponies if you want more.

quit whining lol! at least they are coming out with a stick!

escoffierx

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Tesla S, 1996 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I tried for hours last night to get the First Edition and failed. I did get a reservation for the WildTrak 4dr. Do you think there will a way to get on a waiting list for the first edition? I think there are more than a few folks that reserved multiple versions and there will definitely be a few that change their minds in the next year.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ended up reserving another one today. 2 total. Will cancel one. I got the 1st Edition on 7/13 after 2h 15m of hitting refresh. Then I started looking at the details. Limited colors. I'm thinking a Badlands with a manual would be a fun vehicle. So wasn't sure if they'd let me switch so I reserved another lol

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4-door badlands. Sasquatch option is a must. Can't wait!

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did your confirmation email say first edition? I reserved that as well and my confirmation shows a picture of the first edition but says series wildtrack. Maybe I was too late for the first edition.
I reserved a Black Diamond, but the confirmation email read ' Series: OUTER BANKS ' I did check my account on the Ford web page and that was correct.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time lurker finally coming out of the shadows!

I reserved a 2DR Black Diamond and will be going for the Cactus Gray w/Sasquatch package.

Painfully got my order through around 10pm last night! Anyone still waiting on an Email confirmation? Everything shows up under my account and my cc has been hit, but no email.

samdogg87

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking that's the case but you can't change the model?
FYI - I just called Ford customer service and they informed me you cannot change series (Badlands,Outer Banks, etc) on your reservation when you go to place your order, you are effectively locked into that series. You can of course select your packages but only in that series. In my rush to get a reservation last night I mistakenly reserved the Base model and now have been told i need to cancel it and make a new reservation if i want a Badlands model.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2 door reserved this morning finally.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI - I just called Ford customer service and they informed me you cannot change series (Badlands,Outer Banks, etc) on your reservation when you go to place your order, you are effectively locked into that series. You can of course select your packages but only in that series. In my rush to get a reservation last night I mistakenly reserved the Base model and now have been told i need to cancel it and make a new reservation if i want a Badlands model.
I initially reserved a WildTrak, slept on it, figured the above was the case, and canceled and redid it for a Badlands. Glad I did, even though the e-mail confirmation reads BASE and not Badlands (which shows up when I log in to my Ford account).

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just joined the forum...first post. Took us many tries, but we reserved an Outer Banks last night!

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang, explorer, edge st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands 2dr reserved this morning. Email confirmation says Outer Banks, but ford.com says badlands.
Website also says that I can only reserve 2 vehicles(?!) and can't do more...maybe they're giving me a extra one for my time and trouble?
Sponsored