First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's getting into actual Raptor territory.

Which I'm sure is something they thought of. There's gotta be price overlap, or at least a warm handoff in high-Bronco-low-Raptor pricing.

I love the Raptor. LOVE it. There's really only one reason I don't have one...They're YUGE. I'm so tired of big trucks lol
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went back and checked a lot of boxes that appealed to me without noting the cost. (Survey says... $83,891!) Still more boxes to check and that was the two door... Although they are calling it the "First Edition" which I think inflates the base price substantially... Anyways... Back to Broncos!
I just went buck wild on there. All the boxes and a ton of accessories that seemed like fun.

Defender 110 with all that came up to $109,000.

LOLNO.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be up to 2 months though. :(
June already 1/6 done. Time is going to fly by. Been waiting since 1996 for a new Bronco, 2 months to get most of the info on it, really not a big deal. Wont be able to touch it for 6-10 months anways.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There will be a $60k Bronco zero questions. $70k might be pushing it.
Give me a 2.7L 4dr, on 34+" tires, lockers, hardtop, with all the options and I will happily pay $60-70k. I will be really disappointed if the "raptor" or top of the line is not available on day 1... I will have to buy two broncos then.... I can't wait....

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was something written some time ago that Bronco may not qualify for plan pricing. That may my deal breaker if it's correct.
I would almost take that to the bank, unfortunately. Anytime they bring out something remotely in demand, they put the squash on them temporally on some things and forever on others i.e. Shelby stuff.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Give me a 2.7L 4dr, on 34+" tires, lockers, hardtop, with all the options and I will happily pay $60-70k. I will be really disappointed if the "raptor" or top of the line is not available on day 1... I will have to buy two broncos then.... I can't wait....
you shouldn’t need to spend THAT much unless you want al the bells and whistles

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

June already 1/6 done. Time is going to fly by. Been waiting since 1996 for a new Bronco, 2 months to get most of the info on it, really not a big deal. Wont be able to touch it for 6-10 months anways.
Most of us have been waiting for one since at least the concept, but to think they're going to unveil it in early July with people more concerned about holiday festivities is probably a pipe dream at best. :LOL:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you shouldn’t need to spend THAT much unless you want al the bells and whistles
For that much, I'm hoping some of the bells and whistles are dealer optional accessories. I'm expecting $50k easily for a loaded "mall" version. At $60k, I'd have a hard time deciding between it and Explorer St or Aviator.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd put money on the Bronco in the highest trims (like Raptor) being within 10k of that price range.
Ditto. I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy a loaded Bronco when they come out or wait for the Raptor Edition.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ditto. I'm still trying to figure out if I should buy a loaded Bronco when they come out or wait for the Raptor Edition.
I might get a base-ish 2 door to start and trade for the Raptor later.

Definitely would be looking for invoice pricing.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Raptor 4 Door 3.0 (yes 3.0) 400hp 415lbft 35” tires lockers all around will START low mid $50ks but definitely top out at almost 70k I’m Sure.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 door 3.6 starts at $43k and tops out over $62k throw the diesel in there and it’s $66k

F150 Raptor starts Mid high $50k and tops out almost $80k

Note you SHOULD be able to get a ford bronco Limited FX4 (name whatever) 2.7 with 33” tires (similar set up to rubicon minus front end) for mid 40k

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I might get a base-ish 2 door to start and trade for the Raptor later.

Definitely would be looking for invoice pricing.
I buy new every 3 years. But from what I'm hearing the Bronco Raptor will be out a year after the Bronco. If Ford confirms that I might wait for the Raptor Edition. Also my 18.5 Wrangler JLU only has 45k on it so two more years would be a cake walk for me. Then again I might melt down when I see the new Bronco in the flesh and have to get one immediately. Lol

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I buy new every 3 years. But from what I'm hearing the Bronco Raptor will be out a year after the Bronco. If Ford confirms that I might wait for the Raptor Edition. Also my 18.5 Wrangler JLU only has 45k on it so two more years would be a cake walk for me. Then again I might melt down when I see the new Bronco in the flesh and have to get one immediately. Lol
Inside info said a 2023 model for the first raptor. HOWEVER. The 2023 model should be out September 2022. So only 18 months after the bronco hits lots
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.