Sponsored

I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until…

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You get out of your vehicle, it double-honks at you, and you immediately feel everyone looking at you wondering why you thought honking at them at 5 in the morning is acceptable
I've had the tube doors on and roof off for past two weeks (had to reinstall yesterday because of rain).

Weird thing is, you still get the double honk if the fob is in your pocket and you get outside the truck when it’s running! 🤦‍♂️

I plan to Forscan that out, plus add Sport mode, but not until the warranty is expired.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For soft top owners - until you are completely soaked by the river of water drenching you when you open your door in the rain.
Ahhh yes. My years of jeep ownership taught me to always bump the roof before getting out in the rain.

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't taken off the top yet, though I plan to this weekend. Wouldn't sanding the affected area hurt the lamination?
You're not taking your day out on it with a sander. You're just slightly rounding a sharp little lip with a little piece of sandpaper. Wont take much to make that edge not cut you.

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nary a scratch after multiple roof panel changes. Although I did learn a long time ago to avoid sharp stuff.
F81606FB-7243-4B81-A07E-2594085D17E7.jpeg
Haha should have said the roof did it. I was thinking about showing a nasty scar on my hand but you got me way beat. Sorry about the finger, glad you have a sense of humor about it.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had the tube doors on and roof off for past two weeks (had to reinstall yesterday because of rain).

Weird thing is, you still get the double honk if the fob is in your pocket and you get outside the truck when it’s running! 🤦‍♂️

I plan to Forscan that out, plus add Sport mode, but not until the warranty is expired.
I too want to Forscan those things and others, but I thought their was an issue w/obtaining a license for the software since it’s Russian.

Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I too want to Forscan those things and others, but I thought their was an issue w/obtaining a license for the software since it’s Russian.
Nope. Zero issues. In fact if you don't want to spend the $10 to license it for a year, they will give you a 2 month extended license for free. Join the forum, follow the FAQ, download the software, request the extended trial license, a few hours later (depending on when you send the request) you get a license code you simply paste into the software and you have full functionality for 2 months.

You can keep getting 2 month extended licenses for free - indefinitely. I spent the $10. I had a problem programming a certain module in my '22 - sent them logs - a day later they sent me a patched version of the software and I was able to finish my changes with zero issues.

Kodiak

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in a costuming group and the running joke is that it's not an official costume build unless you have bleed on it. Might be the same with the Bronco. ;-)

STANG526

Outer Banks
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Ford Mustang, Ford F150, Pontiac Grand am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

or turn around and take a picture ;)
B08C92B4-D575-4117-9782-6489B108E569.jpeg
We did full on photo shoots during our vacation. One I took at Arches with my SLR looks like an ad. This one is on the trail back from Gold Spike.
Ford Bronco I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until… 20220628_161724

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh yes. My years of jeep ownership taught me to always bump the roof before getting out in the rain.
That does nothing with the Bronco soft top. I tried it.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When someone in you rig on the trail says "OK, now you owe me a new pair of underwear"

Seems I owe my sister a whole 6 or 10 pack now!

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you sliced your hand on one of the rooftop panels!
Lol! I always slice mine on the spare tire holder when cleaning the gate behind the spare.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you are not officially a Bronco 6G owner until…
you get banned and threatened with permanent banning.... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored