Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does this work with the rear seats laid back or do they need to be all the way upright?
Yes the Slipstream works with the recline detention for your seats. Regular position leaves about 1”+ clearance. Recline is against the Slipstream wall and locks.

milnicks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work on this product, it looks like a great solution. I have two questions for you:

(1) Will this work with a tailgate table installed? Wasn't sure if such an accessory would interfere where the top of your enclosure meets the tailgate door.

(2) I wasnt sure how to look for this question, but is it safe to assume that the tailgate door is locked until a key fob is present? Looking to ensure if the top is off, someone couldnt just open the tailgate from the inside somehow.

Thank you!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Ford/Tuffy version a week ago :(

I was looking forward to this, but figured it would take much longer for it to be released.

Sponsored

Octaviostyle

Raptor
First Name
dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Everyone! We are here to introduce the new Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure. This isn't just a box, it's a full enclosure for your 4 door Bronco. We will be headed back to the Diabolical Garage to work on the 2 Door model as well.

So let me introduce you to the Owner, Alan and he will walk you thru some of its many features.

Where can i buy it. This is perfect for my needs.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice work on this product, it looks like a great solution. I have two questions for you:

(1) Will this work with a tailgate table installed? Wasn't sure if such an accessory would interfere where the top of your enclosure meets the tailgate door.

(2) I wasnt sure how to look for this question, but is it safe to assume that the tailgate door is locked until a key fob is present? Looking to ensure if the top is off, someone couldnt just open the tailgate from the inside somehow.

Thank you!

(1) Yes
(2) You are correct.

Sponsored

fiibbb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really solid product!

Do you have any pictures on how the sides are mounted? I'm guessing it's using the same bolt locations as the ones securing the soft/hard tops?

I'm asking because I got a pair of these rear window molle panels installed and I'm wondering if there will be enough clearance for both the molle panels and the slipstream.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will the Ford security drawer fit within your enclosure?

And I love it, so much cleaner and more practical than Ford's tonneau cover that straps over the tailgate. Now if you offered a retractable soft tonneau lid as sn additional option for tes when hidden but not locked is okay

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the Ford security drawer fit within your enclosure?

And I love it, so much cleaner and more practical than Ford's tonneau cover that straps over the tailgate. Now if you offered a retractable soft tonneau lid as sn additional option for tes when hidden but not locked is okay
It should work, but we are also close to having our own slide floor/drawer that will work….(it’s also bigger!)
It will be direct full width fit, adjustable height. Check out the ones we have done for the Jeeps.

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Install video anywhere yet? I am curious how it installs and if the soft top can be easily removed or if it covers up access to the 3 bolts on each side for soft top removal?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It should work, but we are also close to having our own slide floor/drawer that will work….(it’s also bigger!)
It will be direct full width fit, adjustable height. Check out the ones we have done for the Jeeps.
oh, now you really have my ears! Lockable? Leveling out the rear when seats are folded down? Or at least locked/secure when tailgate is locked? That's what I'm really looking for, just to keep camera gear and laptop etc safe when leaving the truck parked. And have a mattress and cooler and other gear on top. Not to derail this thread, but if that's something that's coming I won't have to build something myself.
Sponsored