Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting the shop ready to ship out the first sets soon!

Ford Bronco Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure A87B4D74-8CB7-4D80-8BFE-BDEBF6AB2676
Ford Bronco Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure A87B4D74-8CB7-4D80-8BFE-BDEBF6AB2676
Now backed up are you with orders? For example, will an order today be delivered before the summer?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now backed up are you with orders? For example, will an order today be delivered before the summer?
Not quite backed up yet, our first run of 100 units are about close to being sold, but the next order will go in soon.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the SlipStream security enclosure be on your site for the discount that just came out to the 28th?

Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Everyone! We are here to introduce the new Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure. This isn't just a box, it's a full enclosure for your 4 door Bronco. We will be headed back to the Diabolical Garage to work on the 2 Door model as well.

So let me introduce you to the Owner, Alan and he will walk you thru some of its many features.

Couple questions:

1) Is there any noise from the pins that allow quick disassembly vibrating under normal road driving and/or off-road driving?

2) How much of the enclosure needs to be removed in order to remove and replace the entire soft top?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Couple questions:

1) Is there any noise from the pins that allow quick disassembly vibrating under normal road driving and/or off-road driving?

2) How much of the enclosure needs to be removed in order to remove and replace the entire soft top?
Pins: there is foam between the metal parts, what we have done is…if you notice any rattle from the pins, just add more peel and stick foam (which tightens up between the panels)

as far as the soft top, you only need to change out the skin brackets 4 bolts and the bracket to switch between between hard top and soft top.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pins: there is foam between the metal parts, what we have done is…if you notice any rattle from the pins, just add more peel and stick foam (which tightens up between the panels)

as far as the soft top, you only need to change out the skin brackets 4 bolts and the bracket to switch between between hard top and soft top.
For the soft top question I think you misunderstood. If I have the soft top on and the slipstream on and I want to remove the entire soft top from the vehicle do I need to remove the entire slipstream or can the soft top be removed with the slipstream in place?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the soft top question I think you misunderstood. If I have the soft top on and the slipstream on and I want to remove the entire soft top from the vehicle do I need to remove the entire slipstream or can the soft top be removed with the slipstream in place?
Its the same process. You would want to remove the soft top brackets, remove the soft top and then install the hard top (or no top) brackets. Same 4 Bolts (+ soft top hardware).
That’s the beauty of our system.

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Diabolical Inc Any idea as to when you will have the Slipstream for the 2 door ready to go??
I like your system better than the Ford one, so can't wait to swap it out....thanks....

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am sure I missed it, but what is the price for this? Like the concept very much.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak