Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just looked as I wanted one for the new bronco but 1399 is a lot more than it was before. Guess I can wait for a sale to happen.
Our best deal of the year is happening right now with the bundle deals. Metal and shipping prices have gone up exponentially, considering all 28 parts and pieces are cut, bent and powder coated locally in the US.
Sponsored

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5* out of 5* . Purchased and installed. Quality is very good (+10 points). Build, instructions and video get a meh (0 points). I am not a fan of the pins at all (-5 points), I understand why but I just don't like them or how they "line up". There are shared parts with Jeep models which is clever(+10 points). The downside is many parts in the end appear to be an afterthought (-10 points). Oh we can use the same part as the Jeep but we have multiple gaps that need filled, let's make some small parts and plug the holes/openings that way. It's unfortunate the level of Ikea this security enclosure is (-1,000 points) all pieces not labeled (only bolts/nuts/washers were labeled). The support and communication is unlike anything (+1,000 points). Phone calls were answered, text messages were responded to. You will not receive support like this anywhere else and for that alone it is 5 of 5 stars. Solid, good looking, functional but pain in the ass to build and install. Leave yourself an afternoon or entire morning to build. Watch the entire install video 80+ minutes before attempting to build. Packaging is also a masterclass in how to protect your investment. a major carrier that rhymes with Ed Fex managed to punch a too big for me whole in the side of the box. But it was double boxed (Ninja!) everything was safe and sound. Then I built it and said many bad words that hopefully my neighbors didn't hear.

tl;dr I am a happy customer but wow I don't want to build one again any time soon. I'll help anyone local to Seattle/Tacoma area but give me a couple weeks to recover.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5* out of 5* . Purchased and installed. Quality is very good (+10 points). Build, instructions and video get a meh (0 points). I am not a fan of the pins at all (-5 points), I understand why but I just don't like them or how they "line up". There are shared parts with Jeep models which is clever(+10 points). The downside is many parts in the end appear to be an afterthought (-10 points). Oh we can use the same part as the Jeep but we have multiple gaps that need filled, let's make some small parts and plug the holes/openings that way. It's unfortunate the level of Ikea this security enclosure is (-1,000 points) all pieces not labeled (only bolts/nuts/washers were labeled). The support and communication is unlike anything (+1,000 points). Phone calls were answered, text messages were responded to. You will not receive support like this anywhere else and for that alone it is 5 of 5 stars. Solid, good looking, functional but pain in the ass to build and install. Leave yourself an afternoon or entire morning to build. Watch the entire install video 80+ minutes before attempting to build. Packaging is also a masterclass in how to protect your investment. a major carrier that rhymes with Ed Fex managed to punch a too big for me whole in the side of the box. But it was double boxed (Ninja!) everything was safe and sound. Then I built it and said many bad words that hopefully my neighbors didn't hear.

tl;dr I am a happy customer but wow I don't want to build one again any time soon. I'll help anyone local to Seattle/Tacoma area but give me a couple weeks to recover.
That review is well something…..
Yes we share parts with the Jeep. This is for your benefit, not ours. If we didn’t share parts and order in bulk metal, this system would be over $2,000 retail.

Not sure why you don’t like our videos, it’s every bolt, nut and washer. Could you imagine if we skipped sections or fast paced it? Written instructions would be 30 pages.

The complexity of the system is what makes it the best on the market with the features and modularity it has. We take pride in everything we do, nothing is an afterthought.

Extra pieces that fill in gaps? I can only assume you mean the tailskin corner fillers, blame Ford for the crappy soft top design on that one.

Gator007

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to go purchase one for my 2023 4dr Badlands and had a bit of sticker shock. Finally took delivery after a 2 year wait and unfortunately with inflation the price of the slipstream went up considerably. I either have to wait for a 20%-25% off sale or just settle for the Ford one which I really don’t care for at all. Sad part is I have 260,000 point and could get the Ford one for free. 🤯 Decision Desision.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to go purchase one for my 2023 4dr Badlands and had a bit of sticker shock. Finally took delivery after a 2 year wait and unfortunately with inflation the price of the slipstream went up considerably. I either have to wait for a 20%-25% off sale or just settle for the Ford one which I really don’t care for at all. Sad part is I have 260,000 point and could get the Ford one for free. 🤯 Decision Desision.
We have replaced more of those Ford/Tuffy Chinese boxes then I care to say.

The likelihood of seeing a 25% discount would be impossible, we wouldn’t be in business. The likelihood of another price increase is eminent. US aluminum is going up again.

Sponsored

Gator007

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The likelihood of seeing a 25% discount would be impossible, we wouldn’t be in business. The likelihood of another price increase is eminent. US aluminum is going up again.
That’s what I figured. Looks like I will go without for awhile. 🥲

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Any Memorial day sales?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any Memorial day sales?
unoffically yes we are putting one together but forums members have a standing 10% off with code

forums10

which will likely be the same as the Memorial Day sale.

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
unoffically yes we are putting one together but forums members have a standing 10% off with code

forums10

which will likely be the same as the Memorial Day sale.
Okay didn’t know it if was going to be like last years 20% off. I knew 25% wasn’t going to fly but thought it would be the same as last year.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay didn’t know it if was going to be like last years 20% off. I knew 25% wasn’t going to fly but thought it would be the same as last year.
Unfortunately profit margins have been drastically reduced. We would have to raise the price 10% to give a 20% discount. We don’t really want to do that!

sundaeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be interested in updated rear soft top latches. The OEM ones are pretty flimsy. I attached strap pulls so I could pull the rear down and find I have to pull kind of hard to get both sides latched. I do have the IAG struts installed.

If you're having trouble with the rear skin rubber trim pulling off, you can remove the rubber grommet that's at the top center of the tailgate. I found it was the culprit for pulling the trim off on mine.

Also, I'd love ideas on how to stop the pins from rattling so much, while still leaving them functional. I took some of the hard foam from the packaging and cut it down and shoved it in between the pin hooks and the enclosure to keep the tight, which helps a lot, but not great looking.
I know it's been a while, but what did you use for strap pull downs on the rear?
Sponsored