Not open for further replies.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"The 2021 Ford Bronco was originally going to debut as a 2020 model year vehicle, however the project was delayed after the fascia design received some criticism in focus groups."

That's a new twist.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"The 2021 Ford Bronco was originally going to debut as a 2020 model year vehicle, however the project was delayed after the fascia design received some criticism in focus groups."
They did have creative differences in the beginning but I hadn't heard specifically the fascia design. I forget the source but I heard the delay with design was critiques and incorporating two and four doors.

I'm getting a little more cautiously excited with all the name trademarks and speculation of multiple designs and platforms for the Bronco. This whole sub brand aspect to the Bronco could be more then what we are thinking.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fascia, Wonder if they are talking about the Dashboard area or the Front Bumper/Grill?

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I remember from one of the sources we have heard from in the past, they redesigned it because it looked too much like a Jeep Wrangler.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I remember "hearing" that something design-wise didn't score very well with a focus group - but I've never heard exactly what it was.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember "hearing" that something design-wise didn't score very well with a focus group - but I've never heard exactly what it was.
A member of a JL forum claimed to have been in one of the focus groups for the new Bronco. His general impressions weren't very favorable.

It's hard to say if that was the first or second, or imaginary version.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.