Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Being from Europe, this is actually good news for me, since I can't get my Raptor online, because it needs an AT&T network. If Broncos will be in Europe, they will have to change the modems, and I should be able to change the US modem for a European one. Challenge accepted!
Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brit living in the Midwest,Brits and Aussies disappointed no rhd and the European market would be fed by Ford factory's already over there.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The gas prices would keep sales low over double what it is here, and the bronco mpg would be considered horrific .

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got dual USA/EU citizenship, and would like to see Ford more committed to global sales. But I'd probably still get a used Defender rather than Bronco, especially for use on and around my small eastern Europe farm requiring a lot of utility type usage.

If Ford offers Bronco to the European market, unfortunately it will probably be a low availability big spender image vehicle situation, similar to here in the states.

Sponsored

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw a few tactical looking hardcore overlandy Rangers with snorkels in Turkey last week. I know they would cost a fortune, but I bet the Bronco would sell.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Powered by the 2.5 diesel, and we already know the bronco will never be diesel mores the pity

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know that you all waiting are feeling this news is a slap in the face, but I truly think your orders will be built before new orders are taken. I'm believing this because of the number of orders that didn't convert and how my dealer went from less scheduled to more this round including me. I was 84th or something like that before converting orders, now I'm scheduled for week of 1/16.

Good luck all, may you get scheduled for Christmas.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know that you all waiting are feeling this news is a slap in the face, but I truly think your orders will be built before new orders are taken. I'm believing this because of the number of orders that didn't convert and how my dealer went from less scheduled to more this round including me. I was 84th or something like that before converting orders, now I'm scheduled for week of 1/16.

Exactly-its become a pity party around here

Not to mention they'll be lucky to sell 10K Broncos in the EU-its purely a halo product.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'll be surprised if all of a sudden, Ford makes available 500 Broncos to fill outstanding orders at a dealer such as Granger. How's that going to work, given contractual obligations with dealers in terms of allocations and other such requirements?

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be surprised if all of a sudden, Ford makes available 500 Broncos to fill outstanding orders at a dealer such as Granger. How's that going to work, given contractual obligations with dealers in terms of allocations and other such requirements?
I don't know about all dealers. I'm referring to the masses, not a select few.

Last Oct I was 84th at a dealer that was hit-or-miss on if he'd received any Broncos from one month to another. He'd get none for a couple of months and then he'd get 15. No consistency in delivery from Ford, but since converting orders and after 25% not converting, he's had more orders scheduled for MY23 than previous six months, and now I'm scheduled in Jan and I hope that the same is happening to most.

I can't speak for everyone, but recently there have been a lot of post from long time reservations with high end options getting scheduled for MY23.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD: Well, long haul rez holders, we were going to make your trucks in 2023 buuuuuut...change of plans.

Also FORD: 🤣

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the 2023 MY-I see it going into November of 2023 like it has done the past two model years, due to the demand.

Maybe once demand is caught up with and the supply chain issues get minimized, we will see MY change overs in the late summer....but then again we will be in forth year of production in 2024, so who knows we might see a major refresh then that screws up everything :p

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh Good, get the turbo diesel we couldn’t get here over in Italy most likely, sure my Italian relatives would love it
Sponsored