Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hello there, I am from Vancouver, Canada. My bronco has arrived but does not include this toolkit. Does anyone know if customers only get this if they are in the U.S.? I would love to get it as well
I'm on the other side of the country, but my Bronco came with the kit.
Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder how long it will take Snap On to produce a limited edition Bronco ratchet with 3 sockets and charges $2,500 for the set?
Iā€™m working on it

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What did you expect.... Snap On?
When Iā€™m done everything in that kit will be Snap-On except the door alignment tool and the rubber door protectors!:cool:

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking of tools included with vehicle, I found this with some of my grandfathers tools. From research it's an adjustable wrench from a Model A. I thought I would mount it in Bronco and use it as an emergency glass break tool.
IMG_1239.jpg

Now I find out it's really a "Get Off Your Cell Phone Tool"

IMG_0613.JPG
And that tool will still work 100 years from now!

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When Iā€™m done everything in that kit will be Snap-On except the door alignment tool and the rubber door protectors!:cool:
That's what I like to see

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I read somewhere that the First Edition crowd got one of these with their purchase. Not for glove box sadly.
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] šŸ›  1633273518530

The description said something about extra 10mm sockets included.

Bonita Maria

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read somewhere that the First Edition crowd got one of these with their purchase. Not for glove box sadly.
Ford Bronco Bronco tool kit engraved and included from factory [pics] šŸ›  1633273518530

Now THATS a great set of kit. I have all those tools of course, but never in the same place that I've left them, or as organized as I've intended. I could see this box living in the back of the mythical bronco, the foam could keep some of the rattles at Bay.

Not sure about BAHCO as a brand, hadn't heard of them.

https://www.bahco.com/int_en/products/tool-storage-toolkits/fit-go-foam-inlay-toolsets.html

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now THATS a great set of kit. I have all those tools of course, but never in the same place that I've left them, or as organized as I've intended. I could see this box living in the back of the mythical bronco, the foam could keep some of the rattles at Bay.

Not sure about BAHCO as a brand, hadn't heard of them.

https://www.bahco.com/int_en/products/tool-storage-toolkits/fit-go-foam-inlay-toolsets.html
What Iā€™d really like is for someone to come and organize what I have now like this - with the foam. There are times I canā€™t find what I need and give up and just go get it again. Then I have 2. Lol

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hope it comes with plastic ties and enough tools to replace the valve keepers, install hose clamps properly, tighten various power cables and finish painting the body.

Sponsored

Kmwalker107

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm trying to add a license plate holder to the front bumper but need a 15mm socket. Does anyone know what size (1/4", 3/8", etc) socket will fit on the wrench that's provided in the kit?

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pics of the Bronco factory tool kit included with every vehicle. There's tools for removing doors, top, bolts and pockets to store the hardware when doors and top are off. Love that everything is engraved "BRONCO" :love:

pics from bronco nation

I get got a used bronco that didnā€™t have this. The dealer didnā€™t seem to see the ability to order. Anyone have any thoughts on how to obtain?

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get got a used bronco that didnā€™t have this. The dealer didnā€™t seem to see the ability to order. Anyone have any thoughts on how to obtain?
Mine was stolen from the back of my Bronco. I'm rebuilding the kit using my own tools, but I can't get the door alignment pin.

Can someone provide me the dimensions for the door pin? If I can't find one, I might have someone make one up for me on a lathe.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was stolen from the back of my Bronco. I'm rebuilding the kit using my own tools, but I can't get the door alignment pin.

Can someone provide me the dimensions for the door pin? If I can't find one, I might have someone make one up for me on a lathe.
I was thinking a 13mm bolt to screw in then file down the top to a point. Stupid ford doesnā€™t offer this as a part.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing I really love about this ratchet is the 1/4" hex socket on the back side. That's bloody brilliant!
Sponsored