GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ARB bumper is not ready for prime time yet. Here is a photo I took today to show how it's blocking the intercooler and ACC.

20210515_130110.jpg
The pic gives a certain perspective... I think it looks ready-2-go. Both front and rear... including the clean and simple look of the rails. ARB claims to have done their homework. I hope that entails making sure the ACC and intercooler works as they should. My only issue is that I do not know where I would be able to mount a front license plate.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good catch! Wouldn’t they just have to open the gap a bit to fix that? Looks like the radar may be slightly blocked as well.
The pic gives a certain perspective... I think it looks ready-2-go. Both front and rear... including the clean and simple look of the rails. ARB claims to have done their homework. I hope that entails making sure the ACC and intercooler works as they should. My only issue is that I do not know where I would be able to mount a front license plate.
The ACC, active cruise control radar sensor, only available on the Lux package, is clearly blocked, radar does not travel through metal. There has been conflicting information if this sensor is only used for the ACC or also for the emergency braking.

As far as the intercooler goes, it is possible they are getting enough air flow around the sides, were the red tow hooks are, but without seeing the thermal model its hard to say.

Here is a second shot at a slightly higher perspective but even in this view the ACC sensor is still half blocked. It also looks like ARB has the license place mounting screw anchors pre-installed, on the front silver plate on either side of the ACC sensor area.

Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 20210515_130122

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope Truck and Jeep fest will be back in Colorado this year. I missed having it last year.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you or anyone happen to see how that black graphic went up on the hood at all? Bummer they won’t be making them available. I love the look on the red.
That truly is a Big BUMMER that those graphics won't be offered...but I'm willing to bet SOMEONE in the aftermarket world WILL make those graphics for us. I love the 4WP build.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting that the ARB Bronco now has a hard top and roof rack 🤘🏻