JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Cameras for 360 will be the front and rear that we have seen and one in each mirror near the lights that I already showed. There is no re-location consideration for when a winch is installed in front.
Regarding the 360 Camera - I was at the event also and I brought that up to the Ford rep. I asked him specifically about this limitation and he said "Ford and/or the winch manufacturer (Warn) would have a relocation kit. We are addressing it and there will be a solution".
So that's good news!

DSC04177M.jpg

OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Regarding the 360 Camera - I was at the event also and I brought that up to the Ford rep. I asked him specifically about this limitation and he said "Ford and/or the winch manufacturer (Warn) would have a relocation kit. We are addressing it and there will be a solution".
So that's good news!

DSC04177M.jpg
Agreed. He took note when I (and several others both at the event and online) responded that this was an issue. In the days following, they must have decided that it was a necessary adjustment to their plans! Thanks for updating everyone here! I will go back and edit my post to add your notes.

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

The only Badge that is important is the Distinguished Service Medal Nate should get from 6G

Advertisement

Advertisement