First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's an entire country separating me from any of the trails.

Really hate Alaska sometimes.

Screenshot_20230502_085826_Bronco Trail App.jpg
isn't like 98% of Alaska off road?
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truthfully, I think they missed the boat. On X is now available on Apple play. So it works from the 12 inch screen just fine. A little late to the party Ford.
With that attitude, Ford shouldn't have bothered building any Broncos. Jeep already had off-roading covered.

Last edited:

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed. This was not UAT nearly enough. It’s unusable, so I’ll stick with AllTrails until they fix it.
It should be noted too, that all the screenshots in the Google Play store are for previous versions of AA, and the android screen shots have the three buttons at the bottom, which hasn't been the default in years. YEARS.

They phoned this shit in. I'm surprised it wasn't made by Levine himself with how poorly it does the one thing it's supposed to

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
isn't like 98% of Alaska off road?
98% of Alaska is swamp, national park, or both, and either inaccessible by 4x4, closed to motorized use, or both.

Most of the offroading in Alaska is done with ATVs or big buggies with Ag tires.

There's incredibly few proper 4x4 trails.

We don't have forest service roads, fire access roads, offroad parks, legitimate trails...or really anything. There's a handful of old out and back mining or logging roads if you know where to look but considering the size of the state they are few and far between, with most of what does exist being no less than 6 hours north of me, and nothing is maintained.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is also displayed in the dash real time. It's how I balance my tire pressures when airing back up.
Well, yeah, I get that. My point was it would be a lot easier to read from the app on my phone while airing up instead of walking around to the dash or checking with an air gauge.

Sponsored

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, I Could not get mine to work, had to go out of Android auto to the apps menu, find mobile apps ( bronco app must be open). Then follow the prompts from the Bronco Trail app. Then you will reopen it in Android auto and it worked for me the second or third time LOL also this was after I approved all of the permissions from my phone.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who has vocally bitched about Fords rug pull on this promised feature for almost 2 years now, I am happy to see it wasn't forgotten about.
It took them more than 2 years to write and get approval on the Terms & Conditions….

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, yeah, I get that. My point was it would be a lot easier to read from the app on my phone while airing up instead of walking around to the dash or checking with an air gauge.
I connect air then wait by the door watching it come up, then disconnect. No stress no issue..
whatever does it for you bro.
Safe travels.....

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been trying all day (on and off) to get the base map to download. Does it want to be connected to the Bronco first before doing that?
I didn't connect it to the Bronco until after I had downloaded the base map and a couple others, so no. But downloading some of the curated trails took a few attempts. Also seemed to take forever to download a map section that was about 1.3GB. The download progress bar is a little janky, too - doesn't stay visible on the trail details screen, which seems kind of odd.

Mountianboy83

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone link the app I couldn’t locate it in the App Store

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question, for fun I downloaded a trail and it is giving me directions to the trailhead...and I can't get it to stop...suggestions?

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried the app today in Sedona on broken arrow. Ford has some work to do. Was pretty cool until I got out of the rig for the first time. Then it made me log back into my ford account, which of course I didn’t have signal for. And when I finally got logged back in it crashed every time I hit record