Sponsored

Bronco vs Jeep bump

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Something to be said for "narrowed" front sheet metal. Anyone narrow a 6G front yet?
Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A few of us are guessing that he, the Bronco, pulled out into the Jeep's lane. Looks like the Jeep did a last second dive to the left to avoid, but couldn't.
C'mon now, we all know a Bronco owner is the smartest, most adept driver anywhere. I blame this entirely on Ford quality control as he was just driving along when all of a sudden ...

fallingapart.gif
That vid looks like a Chevy to me.

OP
OP
BBSas

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had a little bump bump. The Jeep drove away, I got towed away. I hope it doesn’t take forever on parts.

9BC67A1F-4EE5-47A5-9077-F66B7CD0B7A5.jpeg

28841A7D-8DE7-458C-83A6-B81A199DFCC2.jpeg
So here’s the update and there’s still more questions than answers. I do have USAA and just found out it’s totaled, I made a decision to change lanes and turn abruptly, no blinker. At the end of the day it was my fault. Was he on it or did I cut him off? It happened so fast , I’m not sure. It’s pretty hard to wait for your vehicle, customize it and then be in this predicament. I am shocked at how much damage was done at such a low impact, no air bags, etc.

It seems as though the damage estimate to repair was almost 30k. Pretty significant for what happened IMO. I would have thought that this vehicle could have taken this and kept on. I don’t have the heart to wait 2 more years for another one. Thanks to all the contributors on this site. It has been an awesome experience being a part of this forum. Owning the Bronco was awesome and I hoped it would be a forever vehicle but it just didn’t work out that way.

I hope none of you have to experience what I have. I will say that USAA was fair with their pricing. God speed to al

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh look, they're hugging! lol

That's a bummer it was totaled. And that you won't be pursuing another. Check out whether you can get it salvage and make it an off roader for realz.
Sponsored