BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am normally a proponent of encouraging people to use their vehicles as they see fit, with a bias towards using them hard. I like to see people push the limits, too many vehicles are stuck on the pavement doomed to the life of a Prius, worse actually since they are forced to play dress up too.

That said, don't tell me in the opening of the video that "no-one was injured" when we can clearly see on video that the man is concussed... Saying "no-one was injured" does not absolve you if in fact people were injured... That Raptor driver is not okay and should have been taken to the hospital. I've had a concussion, most of the time you will be totally fine, but you don't mess around with that stuff. If you can't accurately recall what happened, you should seek help.
You are correct! He claims he went to the hospital and was checked out.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing that is craziest to me is after witnessing the raptor driver go full send, the Jeep driver wound up doing the same. Lessons arenā€™t learned until they are applied

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The amount of people on a vehicle enthusiast forum condemning other enthusiasts that have built their vehicle for performance, expressed an interest and gave their consent to race their own vehicles and unfortunately crashed their vehicles is incredibly hypocritical.
ā€œHow dare someone actually races their performance vehicle and records it for others to seeā€LOL
Every single club race, open track day, run what you bring, grassroots effort series has a mixture of talent, and capabilities for both the driver and vehicles that participate in them. When adrenaline kicks in, itā€™s very easy to go to hot into a corner, give it too much throttle, brake too late, miss an apex, add any other driver error to this list. Shit happens, this was entertainment.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI: Not debating anything, but just to add a little more info... The Guy driving the Jeep was Bryce from Dixie 4 wheel drive in St George Utah. His family and his shop is well known in the area ( it is right next to Sand Hollow). Bryce is no novice and knows his way around Sand Hollow as well as anyone. And they build some pretty capable Jeeps. He has since rebuilt the Jeep ( it was at SEMA) .

He got caught up in a Hoonigans episode and didnt expect the Jeep to react the way it did, was way more out of sorts than he expected.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jezzzus lord!!!! Man, they seriously went for it! The raptor driver was knocked out cold, then dazed and confused (concussed). The jeep, just went bonkers and I'm glad he is ok. The mostly stock bronco got more air then I thought it would and survived, which is nice to see. I wonder what engine he has. All in all, this could've been way better without the carnage. Having said that, those MOFOs SENT IT!!!!!

Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1rfcryt7t9bxsx267tsfad&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love stupid people. It's job security for me

the314boss

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"Is my truck OK?"

sure, it's great pal; about the same condition as your melon.

WTF...

Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rare footage of their very first experienceā€¦..šŸ˜œ

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m by no means an off road expert. My true off road experience is the Off Rodeo and some dirt roads in Florida. But I know that none of those vehicles are capable of what they attempted. All 3 vehicles have highway speed capabilities which does not apply to off road at highway speeds. Stupid.

CrazyPete

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Denali 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Why men die younger than women"....haha. F'ing crazy.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why my wife says I would be dead if I won the lottery :)
Sponsored