BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
entertaining to watch but idiotic for the vehicle owners 🤷🏾‍♂️ driver mods needed lol

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
As usual, bronco has to pull over to help an upside down jeep.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't stand any of these morons who deliberately destroy things for the viewz and it's pathetic what passes for entertainment these days.

Don't even have enough curiosity to add to their view count. Thumbnail says it all. Doesn't take a genius to know those vehicles weren't meant to fly like that.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't stand any of these morons who deliberately destroy things for the viewz and it's pathetic what passes for entertainment these days.

Don't even have enough curiosity to add to their view count. Thumbnail says it all. Doesn't take a genius to know those vehicles weren't meant to fly like that.
It was two dudes egos that made this happen! This was not how it was supposed to go. They were racing their vehicles against each other. Like Blake Wilkey was saying, these guys did not know their equipment capabilities, or lack there of, and pushed way to hard and this was the result. Competition, egos, adrenaline, and lack of skill/experience caused this. It wasn't done on purpose for views. Yes this channel pits average car owners against each other for bragging rights. Is drag racing for views, no, it's about competition and is your ride the better/faster car, and you the driver, are you the better driver. These guys that were on the show sent it a little too hard and paid the price because of their inexperience.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am normally a proponent of encouraging people to use their vehicles as they see fit, with a bias towards using them hard. I like to see people push the limits, too many vehicles are stuck on the pavement doomed to the life of a Prius, worse actually since they are forced to play dress up too.

That said, don't tell me in the opening of the video that "no-one was injured" when we can clearly see on video that the man is concussed... Saying "no-one was injured" does not absolve you if in fact people were injured... That Raptor driver is not okay and should have been taken to the hospital. I've had a concussion, most of the time you will be totally fine, but you don't mess around with that stuff. If you can't accurately recall what happened, you should seek help.

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be of the lesser opinion here… but if people wanna do dumb shit… let them. There are too many safeties in the world that mask the actual dangers of pushing past the limits. People need to be reminded of the risks assumed when doing wild shit.

When Hoonigan introduced This vs That, it was a cool series that focussed on drag racing styled events at first. Some episodes got a little nutty, but nothing like this one. They full well knew what they were getting into when they started the Offroad version TvT.

When you play with fire, you are eventually gonna get burned. None of this was intentional(like Whistling Diesel burnin down the Ferrari), however they’d be stupid not to air it for the revenue.

That Bronco owner got scumbagged hard, and luckily everyone walked away somewhat intact. We might have a few less Raptors/Broncos/Jeeps getting trashed straight off the showroom floor because someone saw it jump in a commercial…

@TeocaliMG
Not only concussed, the Raptor Driver was instantly knocked out on landing. That left hand curl is a dead giveaway that he’s not in the building, so to speak… he’s lucky to be walking AND driving away from that gap to flat.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well that was… exciting. Love this variant of This vs That

shame egos took over those two guys

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I watched this video, even before I saw it posted here. This was driver error. Both drivers pushed WAY too hard. The Raptor driver just sent it way over the top. The way he took off you knew that was not going to end well. The Jeep driver was trying to "win" and ended up crashing on the whoops.

As the gentleman said in the video, know your vehicle's capabilities. Putting on shocks does not make it a trophy truck. He is correct. Even in the world of RC racing, to make a trophy truck RC, some things need to be done. In the racing world, whether it's cars or trucks, drag racing, or road courses, there is a criterion that needs to be met. You cannot have more power than the brakes and drivetrain can handle. You cannot jump things without a suspension that can handle it. That's not the show's fault, that is the DRIVER's fault.

Its good that both drivers were ok in the end. The Raptor driver was a little bang-up, actually, I think he may have been semi-knocked for a loop, his dead arm was a sign, but he got himself checked out and was ok. The Jeep driver was also okay, considering how he rolled over.

The Bronco driver understood what the vehicle could do and drove the course pretty well. This video should be looked at to be a stark reminder of knowing your limitations. It may help some in the end.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I knew that Jeep. It's local to me. There shop is in town here. Guess they are rebuilding that thing.

GTTom

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well that may have started out as just a couple of guys competing against each other for bragging rights but quickly turned into one of those “Here, hold my beer. “ moments when their egos arrived. I thought the Bronco owner drove pretty well within his limit.
Sponsored