Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've already go pics of that getting unloaded on the trailer. I doubt they would make a big uncover reveal of something there is pictures of already.
ok, so what’s your guess. Step forward & play the game.

PEACE
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ok, so what’s your guess. Step forward & play the game.

PEACE
Got to be the Warthog. I personally think it's too early but what else worthy of the KOH event could it be? They've been out testing it, it's spotted with the Ranger Raptor, the new Raptor reveal is the same day....I think they are going to try to make a huge badass statement.."oh yea FCA..look at what we got! My d*ck is bigger than yours!" all in the same day. I'm excited..but like others have said, I hope its not another concept.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My vote also, no other model is worthy of being unveiled at KOH... also with the raptor being revealed tomorrow, why show any other bronco on that day other than the warthog? It’s not stealing the thunder from the raptor, it’s only magnifying the attention.

in simple terms raptor +non-warthog special addition = raptor overshadowing the new bronco model.

BUT...

Raptor + warthog = epic pair of off-road warriors, crowd goes wild, media loves it and writes articles about what a left fielded move it was for Ford and how amazing BOTH vehicles are.

also I would like to point out that we have seen just as many, if not more spy photos of the warthog , than the raptor. Well the raptor is being unveiled and it would make sense that we would see both around the same time. If we had very few warthog photos and lots of raptors photos I would not pursue the idea of a warthog launch.

My vote Warthog 🐗🐗🐗

Some blurry potatoes to peak y'all's interest!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday Sanford

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog or Heritage Edition? Ford will reveal a never-before-seen Bronco model on Wednesday Sanford

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was watching the King of Hammers qualifying today and it slipped out from a VIP that at Wednesday noon Pacific Time, Ford will do their reveal. Here is the link to the live Hammer's feed https://www.ultra4racing.com/ultra4-racing-live

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is a Bronco full of parts we can’t have in a color that isn’t available with a top they won’t give us.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is a Bronco full of parts we can’t have in a color that isn’t available with a top they won’t give us.
Nope, they said "never-before-seen".

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, they said "never-before-seen".
Okay, never before seen Bronco full of parts we can’t have in a color that isn’t available with a top they won’t give us.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.