Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is a "shipping yard" just a "big parking lot in the back of the factory"?
Sponsored

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does converting Reservations into Orders have anything to do with "Getting it Right"?

Wouldn't having the confirmed orders help the process for parts orders and bodies built and other production issues? Wouldn't that be part of getting it right?

Ask yourself (WHY DIDN'T FORD TAKE THE ORDERS DECEMBER 7TH????)

All I want.... is for Ford to keep it's word. (build the reservation holders trucks first)

We the reservation holders deserve to have our trucks built first.... we've been patient and deserve to have our trucks built first.....

For Ford to create some dumb marketing carrot (FCTP)for the dealerships to get more foot traffic at our expense is patently unfair.

To add "willy nilly" and extra month or so to our continued postponement and waiting is just plain wrong!!!!

If it were a "get it right" issue I would tend to agree....

However it seams to me that this "FCTP concept" is a pure marketing ploy.
No question, this has being done so Ford can generating foot traffic for their dealers and for the dealers to have incentive to mark up arriving Bronco's above MSRP.

Let me ask you.... there are Bronco Sports currently in the dealerships.... Yet my neighbor who did an early Reserve has yet to receive his Bronco Sport. WHY?

Remember you only so far have 100 bucks with skin in the game....

So what makes you think that a dealership would ever honor your order when they can cash in on $5-$10-$15 K dealer mark up above MSRP. Clearly, having "The NEW Bronco" show up at the dealerships (in addtion to delaying our orders a month or so) is NOT in our (reservation holders) best interest.

I'm putting a hefty deposit down with my order... I'm not giving the dealer any reason to claim I have NO REAL SKIN IN THE GAME (Selling my car off to the highest bidder when it come in) !!!!

Last edited:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really missed the mark not offering green. Bright colors look so good on that body.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pictures!! Further solidifies my decision to Squatch my BL. It looks great, especially in A51 ??

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The body line on the rear of the top (red) should have been carried forward (yellow).

20201229_121029.jpg
The problem if you had that slight angle from back to windshield then you would cut into headroom.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does converting Reservations into Orders have anything to do with "Getting it Right"?

Wouldn't having the confirmed orders help the process for parts orders and bodies built and other production issues? Wouldn't that be part of getting it right?

Ask yourself (WHY DIDN'T FORD TAKE THE ORDERS DECEMBER 7TH????)

All I want.... is for Ford to keep it's word. (build the reservation holders trucks first)

We the reservation holders deserve to have our trucks built first.... we've been patient and deserve to have our trucks built first.....
THIS IS INSULT TO INJURY!

For Ford to create some dumb marketing carrot for the dealerships to get more foot traffic at our expense is patently unfair.

To add "willy nilly" and extra month or so to our continued postponement and waiting is just plain wrong!!!!

If it were a "get it right" issue I would tend to agree....

However it seams to me that this "FCTP concept is a pure marketing ploy.
No question this has being done so Ford can generating foot traffic for their dealers and for the dealers to have incentive to mark up arriving Bronco's above MSRP.

Let me ask you.... there are Bronco Sports currently in the dealerships.... Yet my neighbor who did an early Reverve has yet to have his Bronco Sport.

Remember you have 100 bucks with skin in the game....

So what makes you think that a dealership would ever honor your order when they can cash in on 5-10 K dealer mark up above MSRP. Clearly, having "The NEW Bronco" show up at the dealerships ahead of orders is NOT in our (reservation holders) best interest.

I'm putting a hefty deposit down with my order... I'm not giving the dealer any reason to claim I have ZERO SKIN IN THE GAME!!!!
I agree I found too many bronco sports in my area sitting on dealer lots. I don’t get it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and they could technically be the "same suspension" and therefore the same height but with some additional physics to stop the rub.

We just don't know yet.
If you’ve got some “additional physics” you or Ford is hiding, I have a PhD friend that I bet will want to talk to you.

;)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But no!!!
They (FORD) are placing 5-6 thousand brand new 2021 Bronco's in their 3,300 (or so) dealerships across America.

Confirmed: Each Dealer Will Get Up to 2 FCTP Broncos For Display and Test Drives

So there is a month or so on the assembly line time gone to waste (AKA instead of building Bronco's for the reservation/confirmed ordered customers).

So much for their promise to fill reservation/confirmed order customers first!!!!

So now you know one of the many reasons why they refused to take orders on December 7th.

Between the problems with the new F150 and the Explorers, Ford is clearly not managing there way out of a paper bag!!! Who knows when or if they will actually keep their word.... and fill the Reservation orders first!!!!

I'm not holding my breath.

And yes.... I'm definitely looking elsewhere to spend my $50-$60 thousand dollars.
This Tesla Styled Marketing ploy is not going well!!!!

Buh bye....I like the fact that we get to see some on the lots before taking delivery, possibly drive one...(y)

Sponsored

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Few pictures of broncos soon be set free! They are in the shipping yard!

Here's to soon enough be starting back up the assembly line and cranking out the broncos in the New Year! ???

Ford Bronco Broncos in the Shipping Yard!  ⛽?? 2021 Broncos shipping yard 2
Few pictures of broncos soon be set free! They are in the shipping yard!

Here's to soon enough be starting back up the assembly line and cranking out the broncos in the New Year! ???

Ok Bronco Nation help me out here trying to identify models Pic 1 Silver and A51 4dr w/Sqs and a Silver 2dr Outerbanks with std tires, Pic 10 Blk 4dr Blk Diamond with std tires, and Pic 13 White 4dr Badlands with 33"s and upgraded rims followed by a A51 Badlands w/Sqs. Trying to get a feel for vehicle stance with different tires, have been trending away from Sqs as my current truck has 33's and has never left me down but if I want front lockers I must go that way. Thanks for the pictures and any feedback

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok Bronco Nation help me out here trying to identify models Pic 1 Silver and A51 4dr w/Sqs and a Silver 2dr Outerbanks with std tires, Pic 10 Blk 4dr Blk Diamond with std tires, and Pic 13 White 4dr Badlands with 33"s and upgraded rims followed by a A51 Badlands w/Sqs. Trying to get a feel for vehicle stance with different tires, have been trending away from Sqs as my current truck has 33's and has never left me down but if I want front lockers I must go that way. Thanks for the pictures and any feedback
So the two in the front are both Badlands on the 33mts. They will always come with the dark gray beauty rings. Then behind it is the 2 door IS Outer Banks. Anything with the black on black wheels are Wildtrak or FEs both come with the 35s. Then anything light gray beauty ring will be SAS and 35s. Does that help any?! In my opinion the Badlands any way you get it is the way to go!
Sponsored