Sponsored

Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!!

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3 first hand experience with Sheehy Ford in Ashland that all bronco buyers should know:

On July 17 or 18, they had a banner on their website saying that "tomorrow is the last day to reserve a bronco."

After purchasing a certified used car, they would not fix a broken AC under warranty and on the third attempt for them to fix it, they declined the repair and told me to bring back their loaner car or I would be charged a rental fee.

After I had a recall fix, the check engine light came on. When I returned to the dealer, a service manager cleared the code (instead of checking what was wrong) and sent me around the block to see if it came on. I came on the next morning and they refused to check it or fix it under the recall. Oh, and that was the third time the recall had to be worked on.

I got a decent deal from them when I bought my focus, but have not seen anything but dishonesty since they had my money.

Bronco lovers, beware of this dealer. I heard of some other stuff, but these incidents listed are first hand.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sheehy Ford of Richmond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Diesel/ Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why would it be more, though? Aren't you afraid you'll lose a sale?
I’m a sales consultant and do not control the pricing. Obviously we want to make every sale possible but I also do not want to post incorrect info. Pricing was discussed at launch with no decision made on First Edition. I will work on getting first edition pricing details.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer plans on MSRP or xplan with no ADM and that’s good enough for me. I guess like a convenience store I’ll pay a little more and stay local. My $0.02

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. I’ll try to attend, if you can let us know what models would be great. Will they be bringing the painted gas cans?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a sales consultant and do not control the pricing. Obviously we want to make every sale possible but I also do not want to post incorrect info. Pricing was discussed at launch with no decision made on First Edition. I will work on getting first edition pricing details.
Maybe next time get your stuff together before jumping in the lion's den.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sheehy Ford of Richmond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for sharing. I’ll try to attend, if you can let us know what models would be great. Will they be bringing the painted gas cans?
I will work on getting those details and will share them ASAP

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a good idea. Ford published the FE pricing along with all of the other trims so we already know what the pricing is. However, if you are considering to make it less as a good gesture, that's a an awesome move on your part. If it's more, than you best make that known ASAP because it would make some people very unhappy and at least they will have a chance to look for an alternate dealer to work with.

hamerrr

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the timeframe that this 8 hour event will take place, 8-4, 9-5, etc.?

OP
OP
Sheehy Ford of Richmond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's a good idea. Ford published the FE pricing along with all of the other trims so we already know what the pricing is. However, if you are considering to make it less as a good gesture, that's a an awesome move on your part. If it's more, than you best make that known ASAP because it would make some people very unhappy and at least they will have a chance to look for an alternate dealer to work with.
Our management has committed to selling First Editions at MSRP with no additional markup.

OP
OP
Sheehy Ford of Richmond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is the timeframe that this 8 hour event will take place, 8-4, 9-5, etc.?
Ford did not give us the details on trims, colors, etc. Timing and event details will be announced as soon as I get them. Just wanted to get the basic info out there as soon as possible. We are definitely excited to host this event!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sheehy Ford of Richmond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
3 first hand experience with Sheehy Ford in Ashland that all bronco buyers should know:

On July 17 or 18, they had a banner on their website saying that "tomorrow is the last day to reserve a bronco."

After purchasing a certified used car, they would not fix a broken AC under warranty and on the third attempt for them to fix it, they declined the repair and told me to bring back their loaner car or I would be charged a rental fee.

After I had a recall fix, the check engine light came on. When I returned to the dealer, a service manager cleared the code (instead of checking what was wrong) and sent me around the block to see if it came on. I came on the next morning and they refused to check it or fix it under the recall. Oh, and that was the third time the recall had to be worked on.

I got a decent deal from them when I bought my focus, but have not seen anything but dishonesty since they had my money.

Bronco lovers, beware of this dealer. I heard of some other stuff, but these incidents listed are first hand.
I’m sorry you had a bad experience with the Ashland dealership. I work at the Sheehy Ford of Richmond which is where we will be hosting this event.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer plans on MSRP or xplan with no ADM and that’s good enough for me. I guess like a convenience store I’ll pay a little more and stay local. My $0.02
Who is offering you xplan? I would switch to them, my reservation dealer isn’t making any promises. Thanks!
Sponsored