First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great news, I'm actually flying in on the 17th. Can't wait to see them in person!
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will someone take a picture similar this that I took on a ranger to see how far control protrudes and how high it is from the tire

A69C0D4B-6178-4342-ADE2-30F7A76C3E59.jpeg

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just bought my ticket for $12 to the Central Florida International Auto show for next weekend. Does anyone know which trim lines will be on display and can confirm from the Ford vendor reps, will attendees be allowed to sit inside the Broncos ? Hence, this is the only opportunity for many to sit inside one prior to final ordering ? Perhaps a dumb question since all auto shows Iv'e been to you've been able to sit in most cars but with the Covid sitiuation I'm wondering if they wont allow it ?

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm... I'm in Tampa and I have the 19th and 20th off. I'd love to see the Bronco in the flesh and take a bazillion pics.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will someone take a picture similar this that I took on a ranger to see how far control protrudes and how high it is from the tire

A69C0D4B-6178-4342-ADE2-30F7A76C3E59.jpeg
Got you covered ...

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to look forward to seeing the pictures you fine people are going to take with enthusiasm!

Buzzerbaby

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just bought my ticket for $12 to the Central Florida International Auto show for next weekend. Does anyone know which trim lines will be on display and can confirm from the Ford vendor reps, will attendees be allowed to sit inside the Broncos ? Hence, this is the only opportunity for many to sit inside one prior to final ordering ? Perhaps a dumb question since all auto shows Iv'e been to you've been able to sit in most cars but with the Covid sitiuation I'm wondering if they wont allow it ?
I'm hoping we can as well, a couple years ago the Gladiator was getting ready to be released and at the show (Portland OR) they wouldn't even allow anybody to even touch it. The sh*tty part was that the sales guy didn't have the slightest idea about any of the features so getting questions answered was nil.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got you covered ...
Awesome. Thanks! If they have the same 2 door BL and red OBX - this photo on the OBX goes a longer way than that on the BL, since it’s the standard duty suspension, not the HOSS suspension. Trying to figure out how much control arm protrudes from spindle face, and the distance from the bottom of the arm to top of tire.

this is probably the biggest constraint to upgrading tires on BB/BD/OBX

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks! If they have the same 2 door BL and red OBX - this photo on the OBX goes a longer way than that on the BL, since it’s the standard duty suspension, not the HOSS suspension. Trying to figure out how much control arm protrudes from spindle face, and the distance from the bottom of the arm to top of tire.

this is probably the biggest constraint to upgrading tires on BB/BD/OBX
No worries bro, I will do my best to get up close and personal with this vehicle for sure! ... would like to know my tire size limits with the std BD vs going Squatch also ...

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am planning on being there on Saturday. If anyone has a question or picture they want taken, let me know. Hopefully, I get to see a 2-door Bronco.

Sponsored

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm hoping we can as well, a couple years ago the Gladiator was getting ready to be released and at the show (Portland OR) they wouldn't even allow anybody to even touch it. The sh*tty part was that the sales guy didn't have the slightest idea about any of the features so getting questions answered was nil.
right, so Ford's probably told them ..don't let the possible infected masses touch them? WTF. I'm a serious, day one reserv holder with paid plans ready for the build. The only chance Ill have for a sit in and they wil probably deny us ?

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am planning on being there on Saturday. If anyone has a question or picture they want taken, let me know. Hopefully, I get to see a 2-door Bronco.
I'll be there too, hope you get to see what you're looking for

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tickets purchased...

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll be making the drive from Miami, planning on going Saturday or Sunday, I can't wait.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be going Sunday if they have any new ones I haven’t seen yet. Find out Friday I guess.
Sponsored