Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im hoping Ford does a booth at Rolex 24 again this year and has them on display where I can actually sit in one.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well congrats to all who get to see in person, have fun and i cant wait to see all the cool pics.
If anyone is going to find flaws or quirks its the bunch here on b6g ?.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two more dimension requests please :)

-Depth of 4 door cargo at load floor. We’ve never successfully gotten this.
-Front overlap of front fender flare to OBX face of tire (at tires most outward point). I think it should be about 0.45” overlap. This is good to know for guys looking to upgrade tires on Big Bend / OBX. If we could upgrade 10” wide to 11” this should make it exactly flush to front fender. Confirming that would be great for all those folks

thanks

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

right, so Ford's probably told them ..don't let the possible infected masses touch them? WTF. I'm a serious, day one reserv holder with paid plans ready for the build. The only chance Ill have for a sit in and they wil probably deny us ?
This early on in the vehicle's timeline, with it not anywhere near being at dealers, it's likely it'll be a "Prototyped locked for your safety" or whatever the line is they always put on there - and nothing to do with covid. That's always been done on a recently-released model.

----

It's very tempting to drive up there.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This early on in the vehicle's timeline, with it not anywhere near being at dealers, it's likely it'll be a "Prototyped locked for your safety" or whatever the line is they always put on there - and nothing to do with covid. That's always been done on a recently-released model.

----

It's very tempting to drive up there.
right, ok. The Sports are at the dealers but I hear what your'e saying. I'm going anyway

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my tickets and heading over Saturday

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

right, ok. The Sports are at the dealers but I hear what your'e saying. I'm going anyway
Sport I could see going both ways - if they have enough in the auto show "fleet", they could have it unlocked on the floor, but I doubt they'll have the big one open - and trust me, I'd love for it to be open.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my tickets a week ago, can't wait! Planning a Saturday outing can't wait!!!

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope they have some builds we havent seen yet and not just the OBX fishing guide and 2dr black badlands. Regardless I'm super excited to see them in person. Saturday can't get here fast enough.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will wait till someone goes on Friday to confirm what is there. Its a 2 hour drive for me, but I will do it Sunday if it something worth seeing.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will wait till someone goes on Friday to confirm what is there. Its a 2 hour drive for me, but I will do it Sunday if it something worth seeing.
You might want to consider Saturday after confirmation. I believe it is supposed to rain Sunday (pretty decent front like today's rain event). Driving down I-95/I-4 in the rain and back isn't my idea of how to spend Sunday.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I'm at 3 hours to go there. I'm also hesitant to go on Sunday, even though it works better with my schedule (I'll have to do an up and back on Saturday due to plans Friday and Saturday nights) - sometimes they take away the concepts/prototypes for other shows after the first day or two at these smaller shows, and I wouldn't want to make this trip up there on Sunday for it to not be there.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'm at 3 hours to go there. I'm also hesitant to go on Sunday, even though it works better with my schedule (I'll have to do an up and back on Saturday due to plans Friday and Saturday nights) - sometimes they take away the concepts/prototypes for other shows after the first day or two at these smaller shows, and I wouldn't want to make this trip up there on Sunday for it to not be there.
Yup, not going first thing Friday is going to kill me. I don't want to chance it not showing up on time for Friday, or leaving early, so Saturday it is!

OP
OP
earmentrout

earmentrout

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Raptor,2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is from the Orlando Show's facebook page. I'm sure it's at the show. If you look at the background you can see a GMC sign.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A cyber orange two door is definitely new. Glad to see a different one make its way to the show. Can anybody going Friday or Saturday please ask one of the reps there if the Broncos will be there on Sunday? That’s the day I am planning to go if I am able to. Thanks. :)
Sponsored