Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meanwhile there is a Ford employee pulling their hair out as they telecommute and have 37 known action items on the coding of B&P they have to fix by Friday to avoid the coming shit show.
Then they'll say "How about a game of ping pong?" to their coworkers.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My brothers father-in-laws cousins aunts sister works for Ford and confirmed it will be out by September. But still trying to get a source confirmation for you good folks on this thread, so bear with me.

Ford Bronco Build and Price for 2021 Bronco soon? giphy
Thank you Simone.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha-I can't believe we're dissecting the significance of how many times "very" is used but I digress and will indulge. Given two usages of the word, my guess is some time tomorrow, after the embargo is lifted. ?
Makes sense. An embargo allows a company’s PR/marketing department to get out their official materials prior to any third party that was privy to some of it. Question is, what are they wanting to officially release before these others start talking (. Ford employees and others on these “ride alongs”)? My guess is the build and price tool, specifically options/packages unannounced at the reveal...a second reveal of sorts.

So, Build and Price makes sense to come out before an “embargo” is lifted... which is tomorrow.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They should send reservation holders a password for the first seven days. Otherwise this thing will be overwhelmed by many that don’t even have a reservation.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense. An embargo allows a company’s PR/marketing department to get out their official materials prior to any third party that was privy to some of it. Question is, what are they wanting to officially release before these others start talking (. Ford employees and others on these “ride alongs”)? My guess is the build and price tool, specifically options/packages unannounced at the reveal...a second reveal of sorts.

So, Build and Price makes sense to come out before an “embargo” is lifted... which is tomorrow.
The embargo could also be so that all the outlets could have a chance to check out the Bronco and get their write ups/videos done. There was probably a lot of cleaning involved between different groups.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should send reservation holders a password for the first seven days. Otherwise this thing will be overwhelmed by many that don’t even have a reservation.
I'm being optimistic that only the people of this forum and a handful outside of here are obsessing over it and it won't crash

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

There's plenty still to reveal, such as package pricing,stand alone options, real shots of actual available interiors, available accessories.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.