Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ram launched its TRX this afternoon; looks like an amazing truck (at an amazing price -- $90K heavily optioned). One novel concept for Ram's launch -- the Ram TRX build site was up and running after the launch. Incredible foresight. Granted, the Ram TRX goes to production prior to the Bronco; however, if I was master of the universe I would have had the build site for the Bronco ready to go at launch. Well done Ram.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok ladies and gentlemen place your bets! Winner gets to be Ruler of the forum for a day.

(disclaimer: I have no authority to make you ruler of anything)
Sometime after today.

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok ladies and gentlemen place your bets! Winner gets to be Ruler of the forum for a day.

(disclaimer: I have no authority to make you ruler of anything)
The 18th or the 25th of August

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
One novel concept for Ram's launch -- the Ram TRX build site was up and running after the launch. Incredible foresight.
Seems Apples and Oranges to me. A trim level in an existing vehicle line vs a whole new vehicle line.

Everyone who wants B&P same time as Unveiling are arguing for Ford to have not shared any of the information we have received over the last several weeks. I think that is a minority view.

Should Ford have communicated on the front end all major milestone dates - including B&P - Absolutely - would have made everything much smoother.

But B&P at least 3 months before you can order from your dealer? What is wrong with that? I’ll happily take what Ford has given us even with their poor communication.

Last edited:

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ram launched its TRX this afternoon; looks like an amazing truck (at an amazing price -- $90K heavily optioned). One novel concept for Ram's launch -- the Ram TRX build site was up and running after the launch. Incredible foresight. Granted, the Ram TRX goes to production prior to the Bronco; however, if I was master of the universe I would have had the build site for the Bronco ready to go at launch. Well done Ram.
It literally goes on sale tomorrow. Not reservations, actual orders.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be interesting why they haven't released the B&P yet? Is it final production stuff or what. It just seems kind of weird that its not out yet.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

? I can’t wait for bronco Kong 3.0 to chime in and start trolling... wait he might of already

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It literally goes on sale tomorrow. Not reservations, actual orders.
Apples and oranges though.

One is a special edition of an established design. Much lower production numbers and build combinations. The other is a brand new vehicle lineup. 3 different models and hundreds of combinations

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apples and oranges though.

One is a special edition of an established design. Much lower production numbers and build combinations. The other is a brand new vehicle lineup. 3 different models and hundreds of combinations
Oh I agree. Just pointing it out, they literally couldn't have waited any longer to release the B&P on that truck.

Imagine what would happen in this place if Ford announced B&P was going up the day before orders started. LOL

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will come out friday the 21st, because I'll be out deer hunting, and will have to make the decision between hunting or messing with the builder.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The difference being one goes in to production within 2 months and the other is 8+ away. Dodge is taking an existing vehicle and rebadging it with existing stuff while the Bronco is a new vehicle entirely.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.