Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good outlook! Yep they're doing everything they can within their control.
Exactly. I'm not seeing a whole lot to be outraged about at this point myself. I'm still damn excited for this vehicle.. The only thing is the wait is pulling on my heart strings. With the Covid circumstances the delays were inevitable for a first time launch that they're trying to put together.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What happens if your front doors hook up with the back doors and you have two little rear doors ?
Wait... Is that why they have a 5-door tube option!?!??

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So question to all the people who are upset? Would you of rather Ford Waited till let's say Febuary 2021 to show us the broncos?

Till they where more prepared? I feel like it's great that we got to see it so early and be able to financially prepare for the release.

Anything we get to see right now is all bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Also, you guys realize we are in a Worldwide pandemic right now that is affecting everything and making everything harder right?

My 2 cent's.

I like reading threads on new info but it's getting tiring to sort through all the negativity and complaining. I suppose that's what this post is.... so I apologize for that.
It’s cute when Canadians try to convert Americans to the Canadian way of thinking

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watched the video, and read through the comments - I would have put the line at over/under 50 pages. ?

I have been critical of the lack of communication from Ford on the b&p price that was updated two months after rollout. All I heard was crickets. Not saying this communication was ideal, but I am glad they provided an update. I don’t know if a brand manager was the right person to deliver the message, but that’s how Ford chose to play it. After sleeping on it, I think this is a lot like the wizard of oz, and we just got a glimpse behind the curtain. If only I could turn on the dark side of the moon as audio this might be more enjoyable.

I am not sure what the answers are at this point, or what Ford could do, but I do feel that some of the momentum and excitement has been replaced with disappointment, confusion, and now anxiety with ordering process. Offering the x plan is an olive branch that should be considered.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will make a lot of people hold off to the last minute to convert waiting for this info. The early birds may end up going back for a reshuffle. Some poor planning with this.
Early birds may set the table for commodity alignment. Why wouldn't Ford take a peek at the order pattern? Pricing aside, what is going to change from 12-7-20 to 1-19-21 ? Instead of guessing on " popular options " impacting build times, Ford could have had early data in hand now.

Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
I woke up this morning a little cold as we had a front come thru yesterday and my heater is set too low.

So natually, I woke up and checked to see if this fire was still going; and sure enough.

dumpster-fire.jpg

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is extremely discouraging.

Not updating and correcting still existing issues in B&P ahead of orders is not good.

I'm really to believe I can get heated seats in the big bend at no extra charge as long as they are sandstone?

That got to be wrong but fords like fuck it. Let people order it and have it delivered without heated seats because it's a coding issue they didn't have the to correct.

Edit:. After reading this back I'm aware there are numerous spelling and grammar errors.

I'll update this to correct them in 2 months.

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was slated to be a product development vehicle for us, do not have the time to be waiting around forever with ever changing tales. We can use the $40K on more productive projects. We have access to files through SEMA and once the parts are released we can revisit it.
Now, I am even more curious!
"Product development"... as in you are an accessory company?

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s just no pleasing some people. They complain Ford isn’t communicating, then this guy spends time to convey information and answer common questions and BOOM; they’re pissed off again, or maybe it’s still.
I guess the old adage is true, “you can please some of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can’t please all the people all of the time”.

BTW: I am tickled to hear that I can order the slide out deck through my dealer when it’s available! Sweet! ?

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you state the lies?
I hear things I do not like in the way of availability of options I want or avoiding possible weight issues with roof racks or deadeners but I don't look at it as lies.
Their big lie was saying production would be in rough reservation order. That is no longer true as they added a dealer allocation formula to the mix. So you may get your Bronco in rough reservation order but if your reservation is with a dealer that doesn’t have allocation you won’t. That is a lie.

Leaving the auto transmission error in B&P for 2 months could certainly be considered a lie by omission.

And having a disclaimer that terms/prices are subject to change doesn‘t change the fact they lied.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was interesting for their explanations as to why certain things don't go with others, weight limits, timing on certain options, etc., most of which is understandable given demand and COVID and all that. What I'm waiting for, and what isn't talked about in here, is dealer allocation and how that will impact delivery: that's totally within Ford's hands. I personally am not going to cancel my order because of carpet v. rubber or whatever, but I will be pretty pissed if I'm number X+1 at my dealer with a 7/13 reservation and don't get my car until 2022.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope we get more communication from Ford. Seems like every time they do open up, I move up in line. (y)

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah - Im out at this point. I gave mysefl several excuses....but when I stepped back, I would be making concessions on things I do not want or not meeting my expectations. Each of us has a level of acceptance and some of us have a ton of $$$ to burn. This is pretty much my last straw for my reservation. Never seen a roll out poorly executed like this. Even the brand manager looks beaten and a bit souless (Im sure he's a nice guy).