Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I hope the majority of you guys are going to hold out until we finally actually build these things before everybody starts pulling the plug, seems like information changes weekly.
For me I will be holding tight, I want to believe this will all get worked out.

Happy New Year all

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So question to all the people who are upset? Would you of rather Ford Waited till let's say Febuary 2021 to show us the broncos?

Till they where more prepared? I feel like it's great that we got to see it so early and be able to financially prepare for the release.

Anything we get to see right now is all bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Also, you guys realize we are in a Worldwide pandemic right now that is affecting everything and making everything harder right?

My 2 cent's.

I like reading threads on new info but it's getting tiring to sort through all the negativity and complaining. I suppose that's what this post is.... so I apologize for that.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know I am not being lied to, but at this point, it feels like it.
Time to study up on the purpose of Marketing; spin, deception and lies, say some.
Some spin techniques include

Selectively presenting facts and quotes that support one's position ("cherry picking").

Non-denial denial

Non-apology apology

"Mistakes were made" is an example of distancing language

Speaking in a way that assumes unproven claims or avoids the question

"Burying bad news": announcing unpopular things when the media is expected to be focusing on other news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_(propaganda)
How to Separate Spin From Deception and Lies

Is It Spin, a Mistake, or a Downright Lie?

Is the Speaker the Expert?

Is It Common Sense?

Can the Speaker Give Reasons?

https://booherresearch.com/how-to-separate-spin-from-deception-and-lies/
Your smart senses are correct, "but at this point, it feels like it.", you are being lied to!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't read the whole thread but with "the demand" of the 2.7; What are the chances it is late availability?
Commodity constraints and late availability are 2 different things

Commodity constraints means you only have X amount of product Y at any given time

Late availability means product Y is available at time Z for X amount

Sorry for the algebra on a Thursday morning

Last edited:

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good video, always happy to get an update! Sounds like the B&P will be all settled and ready for ordering this month.

Can't wait to finally order and revisit in March to see all the accessories they're gonna throw at us. Would this be like the catalogue that was released for the Sport but added into the B&P?

Glad they're gonna try to give timelines on certain selections and options so you can take out some that might slow down your delivery. Good stuff.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So question to all the people who are upset? Would you of rather Ford Waited till let's say Febuary 2021 to show us the broncos?

Till they where more prepared? I feel like it's great that we got to see it so early and be able to financially prepare for the release.

Anything we get to see right now is all bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Also, you guys realize we are in a Worldwide pandemic right now that is affecting everything and making everything harder right?

My 2 cent's.

I like reading threads on new info but it's getting tiring to sort through all the negativity and complaining. I suppose that's what this post is.... so I apologize for that.
Right on, Brother. Couldn’t agree more.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good video, always happy to get an update! Sounds like the B&P will be all settled and ready for ordering this month.

Can't wait to finally order and revisit in March to see all the accessories they're gonna throw at us. Would this be like the catalogue that was released for the Sport but added into the B&P?

Glad they're gonna try to give timelines on certain selections and options so you can take out some that might slow down your delivery. Good stuff.
Good outlook! Yep they're doing everything they can within their control.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't get how a rubber cargo area would scratch the stored doors any more than carpet would.
Not only that but, how often will one really roll around with doors in the cargo area? Only time my doors are off they will be in my garage.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to the third page then skipped to 38 since it's the same story again. I'm not going to convert my deposit to an actual order with the latest round of news. It has been one thing after another. It's been so long, I can recall when I broke down. Maybe somewhere around the rear seat cupholders, front license plate placement, and carpet on the back of MGV. It was definitely after the orange stitching and no manual on the V-6.

Ford still has a few months to convince me otherwise. All you pre Sept 18 peps don't get too excited I was a Sept 22nd resi anyway. When I officially withdraw from the torture, I'll post with a date per the rules.