Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weeks?!

Try Months!

That is what gives me the case of the red-ass.

Ford says, "go to B and P and build your Bronco" and then 2. 5 to 3 months later they just start changing prices.

That is the real reason the order date got pushed back. Covid was a smokescreen.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1.) Please, everyone, cancel your reservations! (Especially if they are before July 21.) ?

2.) I love how many insults a bunch of us have been getting this past month trying to convince the masses that B&P was all wrong in so many places and that we need to wait to see an actual ordering guide.

3.) This just makes me more sad that I haven't yet figured out how within my budget I can use both reservations and then resell one to everyone who panicked and cancelled their reservations. (But I'm working on it.) ??

4.) Let me know if you cancelled your reservation and are interested in signing a contract to buy a Bronco from a private party built with a July 21 reservation for only $4000 over MSRP. (Plus doc fees and special handling and delivery charges, of course.) ??

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Toyota reads the room they would be really smart to release some teasers of the next gen 4runner in the next month or so...
Absolutely

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Sasquatch package on the Base is now $7,385 because they charge extra for the wheels and tires.
If you go into B&P for the Base Model and just click on the "$4995 Sasquatch Package" (nothing else), the price actually goes up by

Eight
Thousand
Nine
Hundred
And
Eighty
and
00/100
Dollars

Thanks a lot, "Rock Stars..."

Last edited:

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to see the next-gen 4Runner, sooner than later!

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you just did this today? Jeep is putting mad money on the hood to lure us away. Ford was hoping to B&P update in January to keep the end of year cash on the hood from competition from converting some away.

I'm not buying a Jeep, but wow, close to $9k on the hood. Goes to show you how much money Ford plans to print with the Bronco. There are 921 Wrangler Rubicons within 200 miles of me. Maybe Jeep, their 4xe, and Hemi teams also avoided the whole Covid catastrophe.

Reminds me of my favorite business saying: "Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered."

Competiton between these two brands will be fierce in two years. I believe I've been forced out since my MY22 build has to enter under this MY21 crazy crap show.

I'm still holding my Reservation in hopes that leadership at Ford is reorganised by the Board based on what we've seen here.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608567865343

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go into B&P for the Base Model and just click on the "$4995 Sasquatch Package" (nothing else), the price actually goes up by

Eight
Thousand
Nine
Hundred
And
Eighty
and
00/100
Dollars

Thanks. a lot "Rock Stars..."
So, is it $8.00, $1k, $9.00, $100.00, $80.00?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build and price won’t be accurate until January. Not flipping out here.

that said, they have set my expectations at a certain number. Would be a shame if the price went up. And at that point would consider my backup options.
Prices will only increase. Since when had any change they made benefited us? Not one

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did my Jeep B&P last night. 2D Rubicon, with just the options I want, no ridiculous bloatware packages.