First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Wayne MI plant has a capacity of 5300 units per week according to internet sources I checked. The Wayne plant also builds the Ranger. Figuring a 65/45 split Bronco to Ranger, I figure 200,000 build slots will take 15 months.

But just a guess. Our members who work there know better.
The current planned MAX production is ~1200 units a day, 5 days a week, with 2 shifts. This is a mix of Ranger and Bronco, and perfect world conditions. What we don’t know is the exact mix of Ranger and Bronco, and how long it will take to get to MAX production, which will be a while as employees are trained and processes optimized.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they aren’t going to convert more than 75,000 orders. Mark my words.
It's nice to just throw out a number from the orifice between your cheeks, but if we're going to be betting, how how some reasoning behind your assertion?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's nice to just throw out a number from the orifice between your cheeks, but if we're going to be betting, how how some reasoning behind your assertion?
His reasoning is pessimism.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
His reasoning is pessimism.
I was thinking he has a Ph.D. in Phycology, with emphasis on automotive buying, and has some fact-based logic behind his assertions. But your right it's probably a prediction based on pessimism. ;)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking he has a Ph.D. in Phycology, with emphasis on automotive buying, and has some fact-based logic behind his assertions. But your right it's probably a prediction based on pessimism. ;)
He likes to be pleasantly surprised. Eeyore.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer to think it's only January and maybe, just maybe, this COVID thing will start to lighten up with vaccines, those that have already been through it and have antibodies, get past winter and then suppliers and manufacturers start cranking this out...possibly a surprise to the upside.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll never be able to find this post again but I think you’re way off.
they will sell more than 75,000, but of the first 195,000 pre-orders, they will only convert 75,000 of those. From a selfish standpoint, I hope they convert less because I want mine sooner, but for safety of the overall brand continuing forward, they will need to sell more going forward.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
look at how many people pre-ordered multiple because they didn’t know if they would allow style switches after pre-order. Also look at all the people that have already dropped out because they wanted something now or there has been delays in the options they want. Also know that $100 deposit is nothing to most people, but when it actually committing to a $50k vehicle and a $500 deposit, the drop off rate will be huge.

You’re right, this is my speculation, but don’t be naive either about the facts above. We could debate between 70-125k Broncos and it’s a good educated guess at this point.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Bronco's side of yall's body shop, running perfectly, 20 hours of production daily(tag relief), 6 days a week, with 100% Bronco mix yall are engineered to run a little over 6400 a week according to my math. It's really going to come down to the Ranger/Bronco mix.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On Bronco's side of yall's body shop, running perfectly, 20 hours of production daily(tag relief), 6 days a week, with 100% Bronco mix yall are engineered to run a little over 6400 a week according to my math. It's really going to come down to the Ranger/Bronco mix.
Rangers to ride Broncos right? Or they try to break them?

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mark, I was wondering if the third one out was Lightning Blue, or Velocity Blue...........
Cactus grey it changes in the light ?
Appreciate the good work all

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

look at how many people pre-ordered multiple because they didn’t know if they would allow style switches after pre-order. Also look at all the people that have already dropped out because they wanted something now or there has been delays in the options they want. Also know that $100 deposit is nothing to most people, but when it actually committing to a $50k vehicle and a $500 deposit, the drop off rate will be huge.

You’re right, this is my speculation, but don’t be naive either about the facts above. We could debate between 70-125k Broncos and it’s a good educated guess at this point.
I did 2 reservations for the very reason I thought it was locking in on a particular trim.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they will sell more than 75,000, but of the first 195,000 pre-orders, they will only convert 75,000 of those. From a selfish standpoint, I hope they convert less because I want mine sooner, but for safety of the overall brand continuing forward, they will need to sell more going forward.
Yeah, I know what you’re saying, I still think that’s wrong. I don’t disagree on the multiple orders things as I’m one of them but we’ll see soon enough.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet you’re not only wrong but incredibly wrong.

5,800 a month for 6 months? 193 Broncos a day?

Nah.
They make about 103 F150's per hour

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone "in the know" have an idea what the weekly build rate will be once production starts up late spring?

I tried to find the answer via search. Is it 5k Broncos can be built a week? Feel like I saw that figure somewhere
Another thing to consider is like we saw with the mach e especially every single vehicle that comes out of the factory for the first bit is thoroughly inspected, thankfully the bronco is built here not in mexico so the inspectors can be there faster but still limited space and sharing it with the ranger the biggest bottleneck is not the factory at all rather it is the space constraints on the factory lot, the inspectors abilities and the actual delivery. These broncos share not only the factory but delivery systems as well.
Sponsored