Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Tear Tag this morning!!! :)

Now I hope I will see it move in the pizza tracker to Awaiting....., then to Shipped!!! Wonder how long to get it to Omaha, NE!!! Any midwest people out there have a guess?

Tear Tag.PNG

Tracker 10-31.PNG
I'm in Denver, but ordered in Ogallala, and I'm in shipped status as of last week. I think it takes 2-3 weeks. I got rail car info from Ford Chat earlier today. Based on a friend who also ordered from Ogallala, it has to come to Commerce City (N Denver) then to back to Nebraska. Ford chat and email have it being delivered between 11/12 and 11/18. I checked rail and it was in Ohio on its way to Illinois and hopefully to Denver after that. Hope this helps.
Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Either way I'm not complaining, but I do feel guilty when I see all of these other good people waiting. Some waiting for built broncos for like months. I think I would literally drive to MAP and cut a shine. šŸ˜‚
I was thinking this morning, "Damn @JimmyG had the same build week as me and he's driving his Bronco already, meanwhile, I'm still here waiting for modules to pop" haha.
No hard feelings here though!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking this morning, "Damn @JimmyG had the same build week as me and he's driving his Bronco already, meanwhile, I'm still here waiting for modules to pop" haha.
No hard feelings here though!
Yeah man, you're the GOOD PEOPLE I was talking about. I feel guilty as heck. When you get it, OMG you're gonna flip. I don't even know how to explain. It's like trying to explain the love you have for your kids to someone that doesn't have kids or to your own kid. You'll just know when you're there. It's that kind of feeling.

PS - new obsession is buying stuff for it that I DO NOT NEED!!!

PPS - If you want hood struts on your bronco instead of that dumb prop? Get them from @Redline Tuning https://www.redlinetuning.com/ Especially you MICHIGAN folks. This is a local Michigan company in business for over 22 years. Met the owner today and man... let me tell you... GREAT PEOPLE who will take care of you.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too feel a bit guilty because of the circumstances of actually getting the Bronco.
I wanted one immediately when they were announced. But I didn't want it as my daily driver, and we'd just bought my wife a new car a year prior (a 2019 VW Atlas). And since we rotate who gets new cars, I was next and had my eyes on a totally different vehicle segment. I currently drive a '15 VW GTI (yes I'm a hardcore VW fanboi) and was looking to replace it with the new model (possibly an R) or ever getting a slightly used M3 or S4. Anyway...
Fast forward to December 2021, my father in law orders a Bronco in pretty much the exact same spec I would have built. It was meant to replace his wife's aging Cayenne Turbo.
Fast forward to September 2022. He gets the first (of many) notifications that the Bronco will be going into production.
Well as it turns out, the mother in law does not want it. She'd rather have something else.
So I said, well, I'll take it!
Since COVID did silly things to used car prices, I can turn a pretty decent profit on the Atlas, so I'll be dropping it off at CarMax once the Bronco arrives.
So I did sacrifice me getting a new car for myself, but this Bronco gets me excited enough that I don't really care! Even if it is the wife's kid-hauler.

So TLDR? While most people have been waiting for their Broncos for a year plus, I've really only been waiting about a month! šŸ˜¬

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too feel a bit guilty because of the circumstances of actually getting the Bronco.
I wanted one immediately when they were announced. But I didn't want it as my daily driver, and we'd just bought my wife a new car a year prior (a 2019 VW Atlas). And since we rotate who gets new cars, I was next and had my eyes on a totally different vehicle segment. I currently drive a '15 VW GTI (yes I'm a hardcore VW fanboi) and was looking to replace it with the new model (possibly an R) or ever getting a slightly used M3 or S4. Anyway...
Fast forward to December 2021, my father in law orders a Bronco in pretty much the exact same spec I would have built. It was meant to replace his wife's aging Cayenne Turbo.
Fast forward to September 2022. He gets the first (of many) notifications that the Bronco will be going into production.
Well as it turns out, the mother in law does not want it. She'd rather have something else.
So I said, well, I'll take it!
Since COVID did silly things to used car prices, I can turn a pretty decent profit on the Atlas, so I'll be dropping it off at CarMax once the Bronco arrives.
So I did sacrifice me getting a new car for myself, but this Bronco gets me excited enough that I don't really care! Even if it is the wife's kid-hauler.

So TLDR? While most people have been waiting for their Broncos for a year plus, I've really only been waiting about a month! šŸ˜¬
OH I feel your guilt!!! LOL

Sponsored

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Denver, but ordered in Ogallala, and I'm in shipped status as of last week. I think it takes 2-3 weeks. I got rail car info from Ford Chat earlier today. Based on a friend who also ordered from Ogallala, it has to come to Commerce City (N Denver) then to back to Nebraska. Ford chat and email have it being delivered between 11/12 and 11/18. I checked rail and it was in Ohio on its way to Illinois and hopefully to Denver after that. Hope this helps.
Appreciate it!

Keep me posted if yours comes sooner!! That will tell me I'm not far behind!!

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this new or have I been blind for the last few months?

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667241315825

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this new or have I been blind for the last few months?

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667241315825
Well, you haven't been blind. Mine does not have that option.

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you haven't been blind. Mine does not have that option.
Yeah, takes you here...

Just looked at the ford app too and my bronco showed up. Guess its really alive now...

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667242376592

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there's a few other Georgia folks in this build week thread. Anyone else (Georgia or otherwise) have a delivery timeline "... beā€tween November 8, 2022 anā€d November 14, 2022."?

Just curious. :)
Same here to NJ.

... beā€tween November 8, 2022 anā€d November 14, 2022."?

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, takes you here...

Just looked at the ford app too and my bronco showed up. Guess its really alive now...

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667242376592
Did you hit the activate first request first or what you are showing is how it came up first?

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you hit the activate first request first or what you are showing is how it came up first?
No sir. Just happened to check it and it was there. I do have modules and tear tag but no idea if any of that is related.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think there's a few other Georgia folks in this build week thread. Anyone else (Georgia or otherwise) have a delivery timeline "... beā€tween November 8, 2022 anā€d November 14, 2022."?

Just curious. :)
Georgia here...My raptor been showing ā€œproducedā€ since 10/25, have tear tag and modules showing...Ford performance said ā€œproducedā€ and ā€œbuiltā€ are the same. Me and other raptor guys are still showing ā€œin productionā€ though. Ford performance gave me those dates initially though, called this morning and was told ETA was between November 14-28

As far as I know all the Raptors produced in this build week are all still showing in production, donā€™t think any of us have received ā€œbuiltā€ status email or on trackers.

SGbronco1996

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, High, Non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my rail car info from Ford Chat as well. Called CSX and received the same info as you. It's in Ohio and heading to Illinois. I'm not sure what happens after Illinois though. I'm in California with an estimated delivery between 11/12-11/18, I'm starting to think that is the generic delivery date for the build week.
Sponsored