First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am going with these: https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-mud-flap-set-front-only-for-2021-ford-bronco

FRONT ONLY. Those behind me.... Well.... Good luck!
JimmyG,

So I just bought the ones you recommended :) Front only too!!

Good call as there is no reason the other guys doubled their price ($120 to $240ish).... And I don't want to put too much time in making my own as I plan on putting 37's on shortly and not sure if the flaps are needed once I get KM3's/PPF wrap done. And when I say shortly, that could be 1 week to 2 years way :)
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG,

So I just bought the ones you recommended :) Front only too!!

Good call as there is no reason the other guys doubled their price ($120 to $240ish).... And I don't want to put too much time in making my own as I plan on putting 37's on shortly and not sure if the flaps are needed once I get KM3's/PPF wrap done. And when I say shortly, that could be 1 week to 2 years way :)
Right on! I don't want to put them on because I think it takes away from its looks, but man I don't want rock dents and scratches right away.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker status now shows "Shipped".
10/25 blend.
195/1170.
Wonder how long the trip to Southern California will take?
Did your status go straight from “in production” to “shipped” or did you get to see the “built”?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JimmyG is on a scavenger hunt for his Bronco :ROFLMAO:

We definitely have the best build week for October lol
I miss this group! Unfortunately I was bumped all the way to 11/14. But still keeping up with you guys and glad to see everyone getting their Broncos!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I miss this group! Unfortunately I was bumped all the way to 11/14. But still keeping up with you guys and glad to see everyone getting their Broncos!
We miss you too Great Dane Momma! Hoping you get yours ASAP so you don't have to drive in the snow! 🤞

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My modules populated within a few hours -the morning of the 25th. I , however didn't get my tear tag or built notification until late last night- I was almost the last one built on the 24th though. 1133 of 1155. I'm so relieved that this is finally happening.
My co-workers were telling me they remember when I 1st started talking about ordering a Bronco - in July of 20. Sometimes, I cannot believe that I have waited 2 years and 3 months for ANY vehicle.. So happy for every one and - Telling the truth - I really hope It's what I hope for. I still to this day have never even sat in a Bronco. My dealer was firm that the Bronco's he had received belonged to the person who ordered them and would not even open the door to let me look.
You will love it! I have had mine for almost 6 months. I absolutely love it. My son's modules popped last night and the tear tag showed up this morning. No built notification yet (10/25 blend).

Last edited:

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! After I ordered my cactus gray I saw a carb gray hardtop and was having second thoughts on my color choice.
Same here! I was walking the Danes in East Atlanta Village and a guy pulled up next to us with my build... two-door, manual Badlands but in Carbonized Grey. It was so beautiful that I wanted to switch from Cactus Grey but my dealer and chat told me I couldn't since I already had a VIN. And then I was bumped four times.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here! I was walking the Danes in East Atlanta Village and a guy pulled up next to us with my build... two-door, manual Badlands but in Carbonized Grey. It was so beautiful that I wanted to switch from Cactus Grey but my dealer and chat told me I couldn't since I already had a VIN. And then I was bumped four times.
I went to the dealer lot tonight and snapped 3 more pics before it's mine. The color is really cool, but my heart belongs to Antimatter Blue (Did I rhyme?)

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 image0

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 image1

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 image2

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I got my rail info from Ford this afternoon, Ford estimated arrival in Florida some time the week of 11/17. The CSX automated system has the rail on its way as of yesterday and arriving in Central Florida the morning of 11/3! 😊
We could’ve been on the same train, some reason I have modules, tear tag etc but still “in production” for me. Blend date was Monday.

Assuming train runs through Atlanta on its way to Florida.

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in So Cal.
Might be on the same train for a while.
I'm also in So Cal and my dealer told me today it is scheduled for delivery between 11/12 and 11/18 if there are no transportation holds. The last few they received held true to the delivery estimate. I bet we are on the same train.

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker status now shows "Shipped".
10/25 blend.
195/1170.
Wonder how long the trip to Southern California will take?
Damn! I am 191/1170 on the same date. There must have been a train car ready to go to California. I hope I'm on with you!

Last edited: