Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple of questions:
1) How do we track rail info once we're shipped?
2) I was really hoping to get an assembly line picture....not for me, but for my 10 yr. old Son who's as excited about getting the Bronco as I am (this thing will be in our family as long as I'm around and it's eventually going to be his one day....was hoping to get an assembly line pic I could frame for him which he would think is really cool). I've seen some people get them, some say they never got them, some say they got pics emailed to them months after delivery.... What's the deal with the pics, is everyone supposed to get one? I've also seen some say "Only Reservation Holders get pics" which is another screw up by Ford and another issue (I'm a day one / hour one reservation holder but found out 2 weeks ago that somehow my reservation isn't actually connected to my order when I got an email saying I needed to place my order before 11/21/22 or I would lose my reservation....I asked my dealer about that and they said "yeah, looks like a mistake was made there, you've still got a reservation to use, you can order another one if you want to though!" Should I call the customer service line I've been hounding weekly for the last 12 months and see if there's any way I can get the pic if one was actually taken?
I donā€™t think photos are just for reservations not orders without reservations. A friend of mine ordered without a reservation and got a photo but not for a couple weeks after it shipped. I think itā€™s a crap shoot and a real miss by ford not to have these photos available and not subject to randomness. Good luck. My 15 yo doesnā€™t care about the photo, he wants the dang keys nowā€¦ā€¦
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my built email. They are doing final inspections and have an estimated delivery of oct 27th to Nov 2nd
šŸ˜€ HAPPY DANCE!!! OH YEAH BABY!! Bring that truck home!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing here, still stuck ā€œin productionā€ since last Wednesday, blend was 10/24, modules and tear tag but ā€œin productionā€ @Ford Motor Company wtf yā€™all doing? Why are the Raptors not getting ā€œbuiltā€ and ā€œshippedā€ status?? Whatā€™s the hold up now?

This sh!t is such a joke, wife has a 21 base sas converted to 22 now 23 and we finally get one ā€œin productionā€ and apparently itā€™s gonna sit like that now.

Sponsored

Brewtus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's Broncos hit the driveway. Tomorrow I will have it in my possession. Haggling a little bit with the dealer on final number. I will tell you this, my dealer / salesman honored MSRP and with A/Z plan it saved me another 4k.
We're they able to provide a preliminary price prior to your bronco arriving? My dealer is claiming they can't run the Z plan pricing until delivery. This is counter to my previous experiences with other cars and also counter what the lady on the Ford A/Z hotline said.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're they able to provide a preliminary price prior to your bronco arriving? My dealer is claiming they can't run the Z plan pricing until delivery. This is counter to my previous experiences with other cars and also counter what the lady on the Ford A/Z hotline said.
Dealer isnā€™t being honest. Be cautious. My dealer is great but that doesnā€™t help you. My sales guy even brought up price protection before I could.

ask your dealer about price protection too. Iā€™m looking at close to 2k check.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing here, still stuck ā€œin productionā€ since last Wednesday, blend was 10/24, modules and tear tag but ā€œin productionā€ @Ford Motor Company wtf yā€™all doing? Why are the Raptors not getting ā€œbuiltā€ and ā€œshippedā€ status?? Whatā€™s the hold up now?

This sh!t is such a joke, wife has a 21 base sas converted to 22 now 23 and we finally get one ā€œin productionā€ and apparently itā€™s gonna sit like that now.
Iā€™m sorry man. Maybe it will just show up.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, me too!
Iā€™m hoping it hits the dealership today (itā€™s only 50 miles away)
This is totally possible. Get with your sales person and have them check. They get notified before you do. They know right where your truck is. Let us know if it shows up.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email here but at this that site gives one an idea of what it should look like coming off the line.

Here's my build, but not my baby.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 9.37.10 AM.png

Sponsored

Seasnake

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules popped up over night 10/27 blend almost there after two+ years , Now i will have to wait for it to ship to Sacramento.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modules popped up over night 10/27 blend almost there after two+ years , Now i will have to wait for it to ship to Sacramento.
That is awesome! The long journey is about to be over. Congrats Andy!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK 10/28 BLEND DAY - THIS IS YOUR DAY!! Stand up and shout it out! LETā€™S GO!!! Youā€™ve got this!

Who is a 10/28 build/blend?
Checking in! Just got back from a vacation and havenā€™t checked a thing in the last 4 days.
Iā€™ve skimmed through a few pages. Good to see that things are moving quickly for some.
Still no modules for me but it looked like I was pretty far down on the list according to WS.
hopefully Iā€™ll see some modules pop.
At least next week should be a productive week I hope!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GF: 2022 HPR Badsquatch 2.7 Me: 2014 Chevy SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOO HOO! GF's Badsquatch in Hot Pepper Red is built! She's not back from her work trip 'til the first full week of November though so there's plenty of time for it to ship. The dealership's in Monroe so I'd wager it'll be there pretty quick.

She's moving up from a Colorado ZR2 and I've told her a few times just because she'll have more ground clearance (from 8.9 to 11.5) doesn't mean she has to drive over even more stuff. :D

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any Cleveland area builds ship yet? 10/25 blend date here. Was told shipping ETA 10/29 - 11/4.
Sponsored