Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was built on 10/26/2022 and still hasn't shipped. should be any day. said expected delivery by 11/2/22.
Yours isn't a raptor correct? That's so odd. Maybe my build took all the chips? But seriously, you're right up the road from MAP so yours should have been in your driveway last week. Guess I got lucky - I'll take it!
Sponsored

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yours isn't a raptor correct? That's so odd. Maybe my build took all the chips? But seriously, you're right up the road from MAP so yours should have been in your driveway last week. Guess I got lucky - I'll take it!
Nope you and I have the exact same build. was hoping that it would ship last week.

Highlands140

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any NE Ohio builds ship or take delivery? Built date is 10/25, nothing new on tracker.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope you and I have the exact same build. was hoping that it would ship last week.
That is just nuts to me. It's gonna be there soon. Heck it better show up today! Keep on your dealer for updates - they get them long before we do. Hopefully you don't get the Oh by the way it's 10k over MSRP.

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is just nuts to me. It's gonna be there soon. Heck it better show up today! Keep on your dealer for updates - they get them long before we do. Hopefully you don't get the Oh by the way it's 10k over MSRP.
Yeah ill call the dealer this afternoon. Its a smaller Dealer in northern Michigan. Ill be getting A plan pricing. They are straight up good people.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah ill call the dealer this afternoon. Its a smaller Dealer in northern Michigan. Ill be getting A plan pricing. They are straight up good people.
So we have identical builds and both get A/Z plan? Awesome! Michigan meet up soon?

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I was first notified that my vehicle was "in production" on Thursday, 10/20. Now when I check the tracker for an update, it's telling me that my "in production" date was 10/28. Talk about revisionist history! Also, they've removed the "Order Confirmed" date, probably so I might forget that I ordered this thing more than a year ago.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667231714782

The good news is that the tear tag number finally showed up today. With any luck I'll be driving my new car by Thursday night.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I was first notified that my vehicle was "in production" on Thursday, 10/20. Now when I check the tracker for an update, it's telling me that my "in production" date was 10/28. Talk about revisionist history! Also, they've removed the "Order Confirmed" date, probably so I might forget that I ordered this thing more than a year ago.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1667231714782

The good news is that the tear tag number finally showed up today. With any luck I'll be driving my new car by Thursday night.
LOVE IT!!! LET'S GO!!!

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I’m impatient I checked with the chat, doesn’t say shipped but now saying 10/27-11/4 delivery 🤨 I talked to my salesman Saturday and it wasn’t there so I can eliminate 27, 28, and 29 lol.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think there's a few other Georgia folks in this build week thread. Anyone else (Georgia or otherwise) have a delivery timeline "... be‍tween November 8, 2022 an‍d November 14, 2022."?

Just curious. :)

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck yeah. I think you have the record for fastest delivery.
Yeah 10/24 blend, 10/25 ship/delivered to dealer. 10/26 sit on lot. 10/27 pickup. So... that leads me to believe that my build was probably built sooner than 10/24. I really don't know, but I don't think they can build them that fast. I was an original 10/17 week and got bumped. Maybe they bumped me back to the previous week and started early? Either way I'm not complaining, but I do feel guilty when I see all of these other good people waiting. Some waiting for built broncos for like months. I think I would literally drive to MAP and cut a shine. 😂
Sponsored