First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if it was you I replied to before but I have the exact same scenario, but not a BRaptor.
10/28 blend. Tracker shows "in production" 10/31, mods and tear tag came online 11/1 and nothing has moved since.
Ford Chat says the car has been "produced" and has an ETA to dealer 11/18-11/24 but according to them, has not shipped.
I've read that some peoples car shows up without them, or their dealer even know it was coming. So I'm holding on to that hope lol.
Also, I tried to activate the car via the Fordpass app about a week or so ago and it sat as pending until yesterday when it was "declined" so from what I understand someone was actually in the car and declined the activation.
I've read that a number of other people had this happen to them, and then their car was delivered around a week later...so that gives me further hope!
So hang in there...you're not alone!
Thanks man. Helps me feel a little better.
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it was you I replied to before but I have the exact same scenario, but not a BRaptor.
10/28 blend. Tracker shows "in production" 10/31, mods and tear tag came online 11/1 and nothing has moved since.
Ford Chat says the car has been "produced" and has an ETA to dealer 11/18-11/24 but according to them, has not shipped.
I've read that some peoples car shows up without them, or their dealer even know it was coming. So I'm holding on to that hope lol.
Also, I tried to activate the car via the Fordpass app about a week or so ago and it sat as pending until yesterday when it was "declined" so from what I understand someone was actually in the car and declined the activation.
I've read that a number of other people had this happen to them, and then their car was delivered around a week later...so that gives me further hope!
So hang in there...you're not alone!
This happened to me. I checked the chat on 11/3 and they said my eta was 11/8, 20 minutes later my salesman called and said it was there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the final assembly line picture....

Very excited!!!

Hopefully this week or next for delivery!

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.23.55 AM

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 10.23.55 AM
Congrats!! This Thursday will mark 2 weeks I've had my Bronco, yet I still don't have a photo of it rolling off the line like this. I mean I guess I'll take the delivery over the picture, but it's a nice touch to have the pic nonetheless.

Hoping YOU ALL get your Broncos THIS WEEK!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This happened to me. I checked the chat on 11/3 and they said my eta was 11/8, 20 minutes later my salesman called and said it was there. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just curious what was your blend date? And I'm also assuming your tracking never made it past in production? Or did it actually say built...

Sponsored

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

😃 Dealer just called, said it will be there today, he just doesn’t know what time!

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish there was a way to track the convoys as still crickets about mine, other then there are 3 different dates, and 2 different shipping methods showing when the dealer looks at it! nov 9(convoy), nov 22(convoy), and dec 18(rail)

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what was your blend date? And I'm also assuming your tracking never made it past in production? Or did it actually say built...
Blend date was 10/25, tracker said built on 10/27 and shipped on 11/3. I never got the built or shipped emails from Ford.

Sponsored

raptorbill

Badlands
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat has changed my ETA to 11/12/22 now. Fingers crossed. Trackers still show built and has not shipped.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish there was a way to track the convoys as still crickets about mine, other then there are 3 different dates, and 2 different shipping methods showing when the dealer looks at it! nov 9(convoy), nov 22(convoy), and dec 18(rail)
Probably caught up in customs. Seriously though, I agree. Should be better convoy tracking.

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably caught up in customs. Seriously though, I agree. Should be better convoy tracking.
maybe, whatever it is it's annoying lol. I have a friend that was built on 10/31, shipped on 11/3, delivered 11/4 and they got theirs today(could have got it on the 6th but they were out of town). and they live 4 hours north of me!

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

😃 Dealer just called, said it will be there today, he just doesn’t know what time!
Stopped by the dealer, its in! 😍 Picking it up tonight at 6pm 😁