Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my production line photo! should get to the dealer this week or next. It's sitting in a rail yard now in Winston Salem
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 Chewy
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate it!

Keep me posted if yours comes sooner!! That will tell me I'm not far behind!!
It took from 10/28 until today at 4:43 pm to get from the plant to Denver and for the rail car to be empty and "released to Customer" (not to me, but to the trucking co to bring it to the dealer, I assume - which is a 3-4 hour drive from the Union Pacific depot). I thought that was pretty darn quick! That's all I got as I should be done with the train part. Now on to the truck part. Good luck!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jodilynne516

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tried Ford Chat. They say it is still on Ramp 4G at MAP. ETA is between 11/9-15. When I call Norfolk Southern and put in the tracking it says somewhere in WV. I can't understand the city/station so that's why I tried Ford Chat. Could I be tracking wrong or does Ford seriously not have a more accurate way to track these vehicles? Thanks

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It took from 10/28 until today at 4:43 pm to get from the plant to Denver and for the rail car to be empty and "released to Customer" (not to me, but to the trucking co to bring it to the dealer, I assume - which is a 3-4 hour drive from the Union Pacific depot). I thought that was pretty darn quick! That's all I got as I should be done with the train part. Now on to the truck part. Good luck!
Thanks for the update! I was about 3 days behind you so that helps a lot! Can’t wait to see the pic!!

Sponsored

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome!! See you next week! :D
OH MY GOD, IS MY BRONCO AMAZING! 😍 I don't even know where to begin, from the unbelievable interior comfort, the ride is AMAZING, WOW! It's extremely solid, and very well built, and BEAUTIFUL! 🥰, Ford really did an amazing job! My dealer, Clermont Ford, was outstanding, they kept their word on everything, and then some, they got my Bronco prepped and delivered the day it came in (and they had alot of new vehicles delivered in the last couple of days) it was SO appreciated 😊. I still can't believe after a year, it's here. I will repeat what I have read on this forum many, many times, IT'S SO WORTH THE WAIT, HANG IN THERE! We are in the middle of a storm that may be turning into a hurricane later today, so pictures will come after it clears in day or two. . Also, thanks to everyone on build week 10/24, the last part of my Bronco build journey was really alot of fun because of this thread. 😎 Now the other part of the story begins, and I CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OH MY GOD, IS MY BRONCO AMAZING! 😍 I don't even know where to begin, from the unbelievable interior comfort, the ride is AMAZING, WOW! It's extremely solid, and very well built, and BEAUTIFUL! 🥰, Ford really did an amazing job! My dealer, Clermont Ford, was outstanding, they kept their word on everything, and then some, they got my Bronco prepped and delivered the day it came in (and they had alot of new vehicles delivered in the last couple of days) it was SO appreciated 😊. I still can't believe after a year, it's here. I will repeat what I have read on this forum many, many times, IT'S SO WORTH THE WAIT, HANG IN THERE! We are in the middle of a storm that may be turning into a hurricane later today, so pictures will come after it clears in day or two, and I can't wait to post photos. Also, thanks to everyone on build week 10/24, the last part of my Bronco build journey was really alot of fun because of this thread. 😎 Now the other part of the story begins, and I CAN'T WAIT!
Congrats! Tuck it away so it is nice and safe!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OH MY GOD, IS MY BRONCO AMAZING! 😍 I don't even know where to begin, from the unbelievable interior comfort, the ride is AMAZING, WOW! It's extremely solid, and very well built, and BEAUTIFUL! 🥰, Ford really did an amazing job! My dealer, Clermont Ford, was outstanding, they kept their word on everything, and then some, they got my Bronco prepped and delivered the day it came in (and they had alot of new vehicles delivered in the last couple of days) it was SO appreciated 😊. I still can't believe after a year, it's here. I will repeat what I have read on this forum many, many times, IT'S SO WORTH THE WAIT, HANG IN THERE! We are in the middle of a storm that may be turning into a hurricane later today, so pictures will come after it clears in day or two. . Also, thanks to everyone on build week 10/24, the last part of my Bronco build journey was really alot of fun because of this thread. 😎 Now the other part of the story begins, and I CAN'T WAIT!
Your comments gave me goosebumps, literally! I can attest to everything you said and wholeheartedly AGREE! It's definitely worth the wait. I can see the grin on your face right now (well kinda cuz I don't really know you. lol). I'm sure that makes your husband happy too. Be careful letting him drive it, he might like it like my wife does. Now it's, "Hey honey can I take the Bronco to INSERT_DESTINATION?" LOL!! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hurricane - BOO! I heard about that and was like what in the actual funk? I think Florida has had its ass kicked enough this year Mother Nature, chill the funk out! You guys be safe and get that Bronco into a safe hiding place.

SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :D

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer texted me this morning apparently my Bronco is at ramp 7 in Toronto. where ever that is

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer texted me this morning apparently my Bronco is at ramp 7 in Toronto. where ever that is
One step closer! In your hands soon!!

Sponsored

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel / 93' F150 XLT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was told Monday by the dealer that mine's @ the rail yard in Columbia, SC waiting to be picked up by a truck to bring it down to Charleston so expect to see it probably next week some time. I see some on here have gotten their assembly line pictures.... I haven't seen one yet. For those of y'all that got those pics, were y'all reservation holders? Just curious.....

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CONGRATS! As an original 10/24 group member pushed to 11/14, I've continued to follow this group of great folks and so happy to see you guys getting your Broncos! Your post makes me even more excited to get mine next month. Glad you love it! Looking forward to pics. In the meantime... stay safe!

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats and stay safe! 😊

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CONGRATS! As an original 10/24 group member pushed to 11/14, I've continued to follow this group of great folks and so happy to see you guys getting your Broncos! Your post makes me even more excited to get mine next month. Glad you love it! Looking forward to pics. In the meantime... stay safe!
Hey GDM! What's the latest on your ride? Glad you decided to stay here with us 10/24 peeps. I agree, some of the BEST are right here! (I'm biased).

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone still waiting with me? Built, just sitting there and not shipped. I expect his date to move.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1668010543359
Sponsored