First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rail car had been in Gibson Indiana purgatory for almost 6 days. Just checked today and it’s 80 miles from home. Had doubted the 11/12-18 delivery window but might actually be close!

** It’s now arrived in my home town (end of the rail journey). Just needs to be trucked to the dealership so I can pick it up and drive it back home 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

Last edited:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked on mine today and it was in Atlanta as of this AM. Scheduled to be in Tampa on Monday the 21st. I was initially hoping to have it before thanksgiving. But then my CSX ETA was 11/23 so I figured oh well, probably by the end of the month. But now that it got bumped up slightly I'm back to hoping I can get it before thanksgiving!
The Tampa CSX yard is 3 miles from the dealership and funny enough, literally right behind my office. If there weren't trees in the way, I could probably watch them unload it from my window...with binoculars lol.
I purchased from a pretty high-volume dealer so I hope they don't waste any time picking up cars from the rail yard.

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Checked on mine today and it was in Atlanta as of this AM. Scheduled to be in Tampa on Monday the 21st. I was initially hoping to have it before thanksgiving. But then my CSX ETA was 11/23 so I figured oh well, probably by the end of the month. But now that it got bumped up slightly I'm back to hoping I can get it before thanksgiving!
The Tampa CSX yard is 3 miles from the dealership and funny enough, literally right behind my office. If there weren't trees in the way, I could probably watch them unload it from my window...with binoculars lol.
I purchased from a pretty high-volume dealer so I hope they don't waste any time picking up cars from the rail yard.
Fingers crossed mine is on the same train. Brandon Ford?

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG you are awesome, thanks for reaching out to Ford to get it moving from the cho cho yard to my dealer. Arrived late today, PDI tomorrow and pickup Monday. Wish I could get it tomorrow but have to work and they close before I will be able to get there.

UGH, will be a really long weekend!

PS to others - Jimmy didn't call Ford, just some internet magic he did.

Kidding, just natural progression of time.

Dealer already sent me the final paperwork so I can rest now because all the numbers are spot on.

Will post pix on Monday latest Tuesday as well as a shoutout to my dealer assuming everything goes as planned.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JimmyG you are awesome, thanks for reaching out to Ford to get it moving from the cho cho yard to my dealer. Arrived late today, PDI tomorrow and pickup Monday. Wish I could get it tomorrow but have to work and they close before I will be able to get there.

Dealer already sent me the final paperwork so I can rest now because all the numbers are spot on.

Will post pix on Monday latest Tuesday as well as a shoutout to my dealer assuming everything goes as planned.
Love it!!! I had a feeling. I’m usually dead wrong, but this time it worked out. I’m so excited for you. You’re gonna love it. Mine got snowed on today - Thanks Michigan winters.

hope to see some pics soon! Congrats my friend!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget to go through the check-list on your bronco when you pick it up. Also, post pics in your color bronco thread and here as well. Finally don't forget to give a shout out to your dealer and possibly salesperson.

Checklist Thread Here

WildLux951

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, it's finally in my garage. 10/25 blend and delivered 11/18. This thing is a blast to drive. I've already got a couple of thumbs up from other drivers. And the HOSS 3.0 really sucks up all the dips in the road. I know it's been said a million times, but definitely worth the wait. I think I'm gonna go take it for a drive!
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 Bronco

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, it's finally in my garage. 10/25 blend and delivered 11/18. This thing is a blast to drive. I've already got a couple of thumbs up from other drivers. And the HOSS 3.0 really sucks up all the dips in the road. I know it's been said a million times, but definitely worth the wait. I think I'm gonna go take it for a drive!
CONGRATS! Beautiful!!😍

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1668699039033.png

WOO HOO!!! now to let the modifications begin!!!
I am so ready for this to be over!!!!!! The Bronco has been in Dixiana S.C. since the 5th of Nov. -------- it is 2 hours away. Has been sitting for 12 Days -waiting to be loaded on a truck to be delivered.
I feel you! My WT showed up at the local rail yard on 11/13 & got a call 11/16 telling me my Bronco just arrived by transport and should be able to pick it up 11/17!!!!
Congrats! I love that Red too

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fingers crossed mine is on the same train. Brandon Ford?
Yes Brandon Ford! In Baldwin (Jacksonville) this morning. But “no eta”. Did you get a rail car #?
Mine is TTGX979088

Sponsored

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrat! It is reassurance the California deliveries are trickling in. Enjoy it! Mine is still on the train in Barstow.

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got our truck! Wheel swap to come first.
Had an hour drive home from the dealer and already comfortably drove 4 adults and 2 large dogs with ease!

Biggest take aways so far:
So glad we spec’d the roast leather, it is really nice. Holy shit the seat warmers are quick.

The two door is plenty space for us and finds spaces in traffic easily.

Wow the 2.7 2dr in sport mode is quick. Spun tires from stop leaving our first stop light. Drove back from the dealer with my brother in law in his Model S and he was blown away at the acceleration of a truck.

Outward visibility is shockingly good compared to the wrangler and most modern vehicles!

369206A4-CFB7-4E64-AE17-DC3FBC7546C1.jpeg

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 369206A4-CFB7-4E64-AE17-DC3FBC7546C1
Man that's sweet lookin' Congrats!!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Biggest take aways so far:
So glad we spec’d the roast leather, it is really nice. Holy shit the seat warmers are quick.
They will burn your ass off if you're not careful! :D

Congrats on getting your Bronco! Looks great!

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on getting your Bronco! Looks great!
Thanks man, I know the obx isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but this is my wife’s truck and she knew what she wanted and the painted fenders have really grown on me!
Sponsored