First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think iv worn out the refresh on G6 tracker as well as the bronco tracking site. Chat now knows me personally. I must like the torture of disappointment 😞
Sponsored

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well just got an update on my Bronco. It's on Dirt Mountain 😞 Ford kept saying it was shipped but showed no railcar number. Took some digging from my dealership. Right now on the tracker it shows its to be delivered next week. But that's not true. This is what they got back.

Resolution Plan: 10/28 Unit is delayed due to being offsite for rail car shortages. Unti has been marked HOT with carrier. ETA is 12/1

LCDRBronco24

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone in this thread accepted delivery yet?

Sponsored

LCDRBronco24

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group B01C26C8-A277-437D-B4AF-B8382025A271

Latest update from Ford - off the train and in a ramp location north of where it’s being delivered.

glorious. God this leave cannot speed up ANY faster….

Sponsored

FrankyBojo

Base
First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevelle, C10, F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Third time is a charm, after three push backs got my window sticker and blend date for 10/4. Shipped by rail to Arizona so hopefully a bit quicker than by truck.
Question….. how long did rail to AZ take? Im
In Phoenix, mine is built waiting shipment…

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question….. how long did rail to AZ take? Im
In Phoenix, mine is built waiting shipment…

That’s funny…built 10/6 still waiting shipment. There are others that have been built and are getting 12/1 eta’s now. Dealer has no clue why it’s sitting.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s funny…built 10/6 still waiting shipment. There are others that have been built and are getting 12/1 eta’s now. Dealer has no clue why it’s sitting.
Interesting, mine is also a 10/6 build and just found out it's sitting offsite waiting on a railcar. And they say 12/1 delivery. The tracker still says it will be delivered this week, but my dealership has no railcar number. This is the email my dealership got back when they put in an investigation

Resolution Plan: 10/28 Unit is delayed due to being offsite for rail car shortages. Unti has been marked HOT with carrier. ETA is 12/1

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the delays we are seeing either at the factory or the ramps , we were not expecting ours to be here before next week. It had arrived in Memphis on Wednesday night so I fully expected it to be there for at least a week or two since that’s what we have been seeing over the past several months. I noticed on the new VINView app that ford rolled out this week that it was moving around Memphis yesterday. I just figured it was being moved to the holding yard south of the rail yard. Decided to look at it this AM and app said it had been delivered! Happened to be running to town so I went by dealership and there was my wife’s “Rocky!”

87957552-5EF6-46E2-A8A2-4DEDE66E0B90.jpeg

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the delays we are seeing either at the factory or the ramps , we were not expecting ours to be here before next week. It had arrived in Memphis on Wednesday night so I fully expected it to be there for at least a week or two since that’s what we have been seeing over the past several months. I noticed on the new VINView app that ford rolled out this week that it was moving around Memphis yesterday. I just figured it was being moved to the holding yard south of the rail yard. Decided to look at it this AM and app said it had been delivered! Happened to be running to town so I went by dealership and there was my wife’s “Rocky!”

Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group 87957552-5EF6-46E2-A8A2-4DEDE66E0B90

How do you get the vinview app?
Sponsored