First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a dealership tool that certain employees have access to that allows us to track a ordered unit from start to finish. Your dealer should be able to track your order a lot more accurately once it leaves the factory. It was really cool watching ours go from just a VIN to tracking it when it left the factory all the way to the dealership.
Sponsored

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a dealership tool that certain employees have access to that allows us to track a ordered unit from start to finish. Your dealer should be able to track your order a lot more accurately once it leaves the factory. It was really cool watching ours go from just a VIN to tracking it when it left the factory all the way to the dealership.
Mine got put on Dirt Mountain. Stating no railcars to put it on. 2 years almost and it's built but can't get to the west coast

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got put on Dirt Mountain. Stating no railcars to put it on. 2 years almost and it's built but can't get to the west coast
Man, that’s so hard to believe they can’t get enough rail cars to transport vehicles. It’s not like they are having to build more train cars. They have had the same number for years and it’s never been a issue. I almost think it’s got to be something else that’s link to the rail system. I hope they get yours moving soon.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This morning my tracking still shows Estimated Delivery 10/25/2022 - 10/31/2022
I hope it arrives today, but I'll believe it when I see it. I expect to get an update to 11/1 -11/7 sometime today.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man, that’s so hard to believe they can’t get enough rail cars to transport vehicles. It’s not like they are having to build more train cars. They have had the same number for years and it’s never been a issue. I almost think it’s got to be something else that’s link to the rail system. I hope they get yours moving soon.

Dave,

Rail cars that set waiting to be offloaded onto convoy backs the system up; convoy drivers is the missing link.

Sponsored

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This morning my tracking still shows Estimated Delivery 10/25/2022 - 10/31/2022
I hope it arrives today, but I'll believe it when I see it. I expect to get an update to 11/1 -11/7 sometime today.
Do you have confirmation that it even shipped. Mine was built 10/13 with a delivery eta of 10/29-11/4. Still showing waiting to ship.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have confirmation that it even shipped. Mine was built 10/13 with a delivery eta of 10/29-11/4. Still showing waiting to ship.

Richard,

Ship tracking still shows waiting to ship. Once it updates to shipped it should arrive in less than 8 hours; 360 miles so maybe even 6 hours.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Richard,

Ship tracking still shows waiting to ship. Once it updates to shipped it should arrive in less than 8 hours; 360 miles so maybe even 6 hours.
Well mine has to go from Michigan to Idaho so I was hoping it at least see shipped by now. 19 days post built currently.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dave,

Rail cars that set waiting to be offloaded onto convoy backs the system up; convoy drivers is the missing link.
You are correct. Thank goodness they have a better handle on it at the Memphis facility. Been moving them there good here lately.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well mine has to go from Michigan to Idaho so I was hoping it at least see shipped by now. 19 days post built currently.
Have your dealer look at it on VINView tool. It will tell the exactly where your Bronco is at. If they use the old tool it will probably still show it at factory. At least that’s what I’ve been seeing.

Sponsored

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have your dealer look at it on VINView tool. It will tell the exactly where your Bronco is at. If they use the old tool it will probably still show it at factory. At least that’s what I’ve been seeing.
According to the dealer they are using the new tool and it is just parked waiting to ship for 19 days and counting. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is stuck in Illinois waiting for transport is what my sales rep said. Mine was built the same day as yours and is still waiting to come to Boise. Not sure why it is in Illinois. I asked if it is getting trucked or sent by rail. Haven't heard back yet. Order track says it is supposed to be by rail.

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is stuck in Illinois waiting for transport is what my sales rep said. Mine was built the same day as yours and is still waiting to come to Boise. Not sure why it is in Illinois. I asked if it is getting trucked or sent by rail. Haven't heard back yet. Order track says it is supposed to be by rail.
Just heard back. It is supposed to be sent by rail to Salt Lake and then trucked to Boise. It's going to take forever.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just heard back. It is supposed to be sent by rail to Salt Lake and then trucked to Boise. It's going to take forever.
Maybe I'm on the same rail as you and it just hasn't updated my shipping.

AshleyG

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been stuck in Willard OH since OCT 28th delivery to Blue Island Ill (Future stop) keeps getting pushed every day, final destination central coast California
Sponsored