First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Oracle pocket fogs are completely rusted out and look like shit after only having them six months... sure, they'll replace them under warranty, except they won't have any in stock to send me for a few more months.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the letters! Super awesome! Now I want that too light bar & the two hood lamps!
So happy you are enjoying them!

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Oracle pocket fogs are completely rusted out and look like shit after only having them six months... sure, they'll replace them under warranty, except they won't have any in stock to send me for a few more months.
Hey Mike,

PM me a couple pictures along with your order & i'll make sure this get's addressed for you!

Bronkey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Mike,

PM me a couple pictures along with your order & i'll make sure this get's addressed for you!
Thanks but i already got put on the waitlist for replacements. Do you know how much longer before the next batch is ready?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with the roof mounted lightbar already installed, can you give us your thoughts about any wind noise it produces?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks but i already got put on the waitlist for replacements. Do you know how much longer before the next batch is ready?
We're expecting our next run of the White Triple Fogs to be ready to ship by 4/28, so not much longer on those!

Knives2.0

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4D BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The letters are awesome. I really want the signature light halo, but the install looks way too complex for diy
I did their lights on the badging, took a good chunk of the afternoon but that's due to my OCD for running lines

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting @JP_Oracle Do you mean building a worse Bronco with Oracle Lighting? I’ve been dealing with your customer service dept via email about issues with my Oracle backlit grille letters that are defective, and your team won’t admit lack of quality control and provide replacements.

I bought 6 letters from Oracle, of which 3 out of 6 were defective and no QC performed. One has a poor paint job with peeling paint, and two letters are loose and rattling. See attach photo and videos.

Although your customer service dept admitted fault on the poor paint and will replace that letter, you will not replace my two rattling letters because they still light up. That’s BS. There is obviously something wrong with them since the rest of my letters don’t rattle. And who knows how long they actually will work for with the rattling, and I’m not about to take my grille apart to install them, and find out soon enough that they fail and have to take my grille apart again.

Please man/woman up and accept this is your problem and not mine. You can DM me or check with your customer service dept about the issue. My Order # is 63663.

4020A0C7-1D3E-448C-9DAB-1916A5560B19.jpeg

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting @JP_Oracle Do you mean building a worse Bronco with Oracle Lighting? I’ve been dealing with your customer service dept via email about issues with my Oracle backlit grille letters that are defective, and your team won’t admit lack of quality control and provide replacements.

I bought 6 letters from Oracle, of which 3 out of 6 were defective and no QC performed. One has a poor paint job with peeling paint, and two letters are loose and rattling. See attach photo and videos.

Although your customer service dept admitted fault on the poor paint and will replace that letter, you will not replace my two rattling letters because they still light up. That’s BS. There is obviously something wrong with them since the rest of my letters don’t rattle. And who knows how long they actually will work for with the rattling, and I’m not about to take my grille apart to install them, and find out soon enough that they fail and have to take my grille apart again.

Please man/woman up and accept this is your problem and not mine. You can DM me or check with your customer service dept about the issue. My Order # is 63663.
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has been escalated to our Customer Service Manager and she will be reaching out shortly! We appreciate your patience and look forward to helping you further!

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has been escalated to our Customer Service Manager and she will be reaching out shortly! We appreciate your patience and look forward to helping you further!
Thank you for understanding and helping. Your customer service has since reached out to me again, and will be providing me with new letter replacements, which is the right thing to do and meets my expectations. Thank you.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can ORACLE lettering be wired NOT to an AUX switch? I will be installing the 3 Raptor lights and would maybe want the letters tied to same function..

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can ORACLE lettering be wired NOT to an AUX switch? I will be installing the 3 Raptor lights and would maybe want the letters tied to same function..
Yes, they can be tied to any 12V input. No Aux switch required.

gregd121

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack WB Shaker ; Tesla M3P
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone with the roof mounted lightbar already installed, can you give us your thoughts about any wind noise it produces?
Still waiting for an answer on this. I've been considering it, but I really want to understand how much more noise it'll produce.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still waiting for an answer on this. I've been considering it, but I really want to understand how much more noise it'll produce.
This was designed to be a quiet version of a roof mounted light bar, there is no wind noise that is produced when installed correctly. There can be some chattering from the components but that was resolved by adding rubber gaskets that now come with the lights. (Anyone who already purchased can get a free set of gaskets if they experience any chattering.)
Sponsored