Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SD tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
💯
I hedged my bets
I was willing to pay adm of 2000-4000 for only what I wanted because I knew I would see minimum 2000 increase (2022 job 1-2) and who knows what 2023 changes
Good point, sticker prices seem to be up a good bit from when I ordered. They may continue to go up too

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point, sticker prices seem to be up a good bit from when I ordered. They may continue to go up too
Yeah I called and canceled my 6-1 reservation august 13th
Put all my eggs in one basket
It worked
Added tow at my favorite salesman and previewed Monday, scheduled Thursday!

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just anxious, and don’t mind if I go $5k the wrong way, but with the pricing I’m seeing on lots I’ll probably make money when I sell it.
what is for sale and what is selling are two different stories. a lot is location based too but the market is starting to normalize.

assume when you get yours a lot of others will too, i would expect close to sticker to be safe. also account for tax/title/etc you already paid, and cap gain if you end up making any money.

the plus side is if it doesn't work out just keep the mt. what you are proposing a bunch of people have done, and a bunch have plans to do.

i'd bet we get close to normal when the next order banks open. everyone that already ordered has theirs, dealers have the ones not spoken for, and everyone has fresh orders in that will probably be produced within the year..

edit: add prices going up across the board 3-5k at a minimum per model.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is for sale and what is selling are two different stories. a lot is location based too but the market is starting to normalize.

assume when you get yours a lot of others will too, i would expect close to sticker to be safe. also account for tax/title/etc you already paid, and cap gain if you end up making any money.

the plus side is if it doesn't work out just keep the mt. what you are proposing a bunch of people have done, and a bunch have plans to do.

i'd bet we get close to normal when the next order banks open. everyone that already ordered has theirs, dealers have the ones not spoken for, and everyone has fresh orders in that will probably be produced within the year..

edit: add prices going up across the board 3-5k at a minimum per model.
I agree on the edit
I expect the 2000 job 2 from 2022.5 to stay and expect another 3000 increase on the 2023 as a whole

i mean if dealers can’t keep them in stock at 7-10 over why wouldn’t ford increase the price proportionally

Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great words of advice here.

To the OP, buy it, then your other order will probably be scheduled next Thursday. LOL!
This is exactly what happened to me. Took delivery Wednesday, order scheduled on Thursday.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have one on order you will probably get a private offer from Ford to cover the price increase if your order gets kicked to '23.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have one on order you will probably get a private offer from Ford to cover the price increase if your order gets kicked to '23.
Lots of reservation holders got stabbed in the back by Ford on the MY21 to MY22 price increase. I honestly don't expect Ford to provide any price protection going into MY23 except for those select few who reserved on or before March 19 2021. If you reserved on 20 March, you won't get squat.

As a result, I also expect Ford is going to try to schedual as many early reservation holders as possible for the October builds (with the obvious exception of Granger/Stephens orders)
Sponsored