Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will email Sam. Thanks!
i know they have broncos showing up in bunches and waves, so we all need to have patience with them. The finish line is in sight. We’re close. Good luck.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regarding rail car tracking: Does anyone know the difference between being “constructively placed” vs being “placed at the customers location?”

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding rail car tracking: Does anyone know the difference between being “constructively placed” vs being “placed at the customers location?”
Constructively placed means it’s in a holding pattern until a spot opens up for the train to be parked prior to being unloaded.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in that status for a few days. Just shy of three full days.
Same. Was constructively placed on the 2nd. Today (the 6th) it said placed at the customers location for the first time. Hopeful I’ll be able to go this upcoming Thursday or Saturday to pick it up since that would be right in the estimated Delivery window and would actually work with my schedule. It’s fun to dream. 🤞🏻

Stimpy

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was contacted on Thursday that my 2 door Badlands Sasquach arrived. They said that Finance would reach out in 3-4 days after they complete PDI and doc prep. They have a lot of Broncos coming through, so I’m patient with the process.

Until I got scheduled in March I had completely given up on getting a Bronco because I wasn’t giving up the 2 door and Sasquatch. I’m just happy to finally get one after almost 3 years of waiting.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

O
I was contacted on Thursday that my 2 door Badlands Sasquach arrived. They said that Finance would reach out in 3-4 days after they complete PDI and doc prep. They have a lot of Broncos coming through, so I’m patient with the process.

Until I got scheduled in March I had completely given up on getting a Bronco because I wasn’t giving up the 2 door and Sasquatch. I’m just happy to finally get one after almost 3 years of waiting.
Out of curiosity, when was your blend date?

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woke up this morning to see my delivery window got bumped back a bit. 4/14 ship date. Delivery window now 5/5-5/11. It was previously 4/29-5/8. Sort of expected that to happen but still a bummer!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woke up this morning to see my delivery window got bumped back a bit. 4/14 ship date. Delivery window now 5/5-5/11. It was previously 4/29-5/8. Sort of expected that to happen but still a bummer!
My delivery updated to the same range as yours through the Backdoor link using my original reservation number. I tried checking with my most recent Ford email, but it gave me an error unable to recognize the VIN. Not the first time that’s happened. I think it does that when the system is updating. It’ll probably work tomorrow.

I had the same expectation. Figured delays with this many Broncos showing up in one spot should be expected. Patience. 👍

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Family members were getting sick of hearing that I "was getting" a Bronco and starting making fun of me that I was just dreaming.

But like you, I wasn't giving up on 2-doors or Sasquatch. AND my manual transmission.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger is getting FOUR HUNDRED Broncos!!!

I hope Albert is watching. 🥰

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

April 13th
Oh, lucky you! Mine had the same blend date and is apparently still at MAP; probably sitting in the corner somewhere collecting dust 😡🤪

@Ford Motor Company. Is there anything you can tell us as to why there is a delay in shipping? I understand there are many Builds going to Granger, for example, however why are vehicles that are built after the fact and that are going to the same place getting shipped almost right away, and others have to wait a month or later to have theirs shipped.

Any insight would help anxiety levels. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited: