First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was shipped 4/20, got an email confirming it's on the ground at Granger. Just waiting for all the pre-delivery actions to happen now. They're insanely busy, truckloads of Broncos at once so be patient with them!
Lucky you. You shipped after me and arrived before me. Must be nice!
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe nothing until finance calls and we make the deal 😂 Could have just gotten lucky with fewer delays on my particular railcar as well.

I also don't put toooo much faith in the exact accuracy of Ford's timestamps...

Still shows shipping "in progress" on my Ford account. It's not really real until I grab the door handle for the first time!

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe nothing until finance calls and we make the deal 😂 Could have just gotten lucky with fewer delays on my particular railcar as well.

I also don't put toooo much faith in the exact accuracy of Ford's timestamps...

Still shows shipping "in progress" on my Ford account. It's not really real until I grab the door handle for the first time!
FWIW, I received all notifications from Ford up to the shipping notification. It has been at Granger for the past week and I still haven't received a notification from Ford that it has arrived.

I'm just waiting on the clumsy e-signing of the financial documents before I can get it shipped to me.

Sponsored

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, I received all notifications from Ford up to the shipping notification. It has been at Granger for the past week and I still haven't received a notification from Ford that it has arrived.

I'm just waiting on the clumsy e-signing of the financial documents before I can get it shipped to me.
Which shipping company are you using? I received a quotation of $550 to Dallas.(safe auto trucking). Not sure I trust it. Thanks!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which shipping company are you using? I received a quotation of $550 to Dallas.(safe auto trucking). Not sure I trust it. Thanks!
I haven't even begun the quote process. While I want good value, I'm not going to bother finding the cheapest. Conversely, I'm not interested in going with the most expensive. I'm expecting to spend around $1k.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What issues are you having? I’ve done all my paperwork with my 22 Sport and so far with the full size electronically with no problems.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What issues are you having? I’ve done all my paperwork with my 22 Sport and so far with the full size electronically with no problems.
The sales staff uses docusign for the electronic signing of the DORA. Finance uses a system from Route1. It requires a unique PIN to be generated in order to even view the documents/application. It will generate the PIN but it is sending the credential to some other device. I checked with Catelyn to verify that they have my phone correct. I have confirmed that they have my phone number correct by texting to her personal phone number. Yet, still, the documents/application can't be viewed as the PIN continues to be generated and sent to another device. I only own the one phone and live alone.

As I said, my situation is unique and Catelyn doesn't understand why. This is all on Granger to figure out. If they need to they can print out the application and FedEx it to me at their expense. They chose to not deal with me in person by giving a very low trade-in offer.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody with a 4/22 ship date have their Bronco arrive at Granger yet?
Same ship date, currently unloaded in rail yard.
4/15 ship date here. Saw a Granger email today and got excited. But just a note about fixing my address change on my rebate while it’s in transit.

applaud the proactive reach out on their part while we wait for sure! Looking forward to taking delivery in the next couple weeks!
Surprised they haven’t contacted me about this yet. Mine was unloaded from the train and I made them aware my address changed a couple times.

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same ship date, currently unloaded in rail yard.

Surprised they haven’t contacted me about this yet. Mine was unloaded from the train and I made them aware my address changed a couple times.
Did you confirm your private offers yet? They said they were only reaching out if there were issues. My rebate came up under my old address, so need to resolve with corporate. Maybe yours has no issues?

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you confirm your private offers yet? They said they were only reaching out if there were issues. My rebate came up under my old address, so need to resolve with corporate. Maybe yours has no issues?
I gave them my number and stated it’s under a different address. May have been already able to change it.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny! I received an email saying there was an issue. I have my certificate number and sent it to them. I just purchased my first reservation last weekend and had zero issues with my private offer. I should have no problem with the second but yet I received the email. I'll see where this goes. I'm sure Ford isn't done having fun with the process.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The sales staff uses docusign for the electronic signing of the DORA. Finance uses a system from Route1. It requires a unique PIN to be generated in order to even view the documents/application. It will generate the PIN but it is sending the credential to some other device. I checked with Catelyn to verify that they have my phone correct. I have confirmed that they have my phone number correct by texting to her personal phone number. Yet, still, the documents/application can't be viewed as the PIN continues to be generated and sent to another device. I only own the one phone and live alone.

As I said, my situation is unique and Catelyn doesn't understand why. This is all on Granger to figure out. If they need to they can print out the application and FedEx it to me at their expense. They chose to not deal with me in person by giving a very low trade-in offer.
Everything we have done to date has been Docusign which as you pointed out was not an issue. Finance must have used Docusign last year.

Sorry you are having issues.