Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my Assembly line photo! Cant wait till it arrives at Granger!!!

image.jpg
If this had Mod bumper, i could save it as my own. 😂
Sponsored

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of y’all that have picked up your bronco’s, how soon after you were notified and completed the online stuff was your Bronco available to be picked up. Brooke emailed me tonight and I’ve already completed the financing application online. I’m hoping to get it this Saturday.

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of y’all that have picked up your bronco’s, how soon after you were notified and completed the online stuff was your Bronco available to be picked up. Brooke emailed me tonight and I’ve already completed the financing application online. I’m hoping to get it this Saturday.
Finance called me today for the first time. Completed finance application, agreement and Title (3 different doc w/e signatures) , and wired the balance in < 2 hours. It was very fast. Their finance dept is on top of things. Now waiting on shipping. You should be fine if you wire before 1pm central.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finance called me today for the first time. Completed finance application, agreement and Title (3 different doc w/e signatures) , and wired the balance in < 2 hours. It was very fast. Their finance dept is on top of things. Now waiting on shipping. You should be fine if you wire before 1pm central.
Can you e sign every prior to arrival? Does anything need to be signed in person?

Sponsored

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my Assembly line photo! Cant wait till it arrives at Granger!!!

image.jpg
Twins! Got mine today too! Mine is already at Granger so they took their time sending the pic.

image.jpg

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you e sign every prior to arrival? Does anything need to be signed in person?
I e-signed all 3 different documents with different systems while sitting in my office at home and as soon as they received my wire for the balance, I was informed my Bronco was ready for pickup/shipping. Catelyn and Samantha are great with e-mail. They respond very quick. I am shipping. So Montway will pick up Monday.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May have mis-remembered but does granger handle the sales tax? Going to be registering in NY and just wondering if I’ll need to set aside that or not.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

May have mis-remembered but does granger handle the sales tax? Going to be registering in NY and just wondering if I’ll need to set aside that or not.
I haven’t asked in 3 years but last I remember no. You settle up with your dmv when you register. But I’m sure someone that has bought can chime in.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know the hours they are open? I was told they are open 9-12 on Saturdays. Just a warning.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You have to purchase a temporary tag for ~45.00 if you are picking it up from out of state. I don’t know about it if you are shipping. You settle up with your local DMV. Keep all your receipts. My local DMV did not believe I got my Sport at such a low price. I had to provide the actual sales documents. They sent me a letter stating the price I indicated I paid did not come within the normal distribution for my vehicle. I told them that “I got it at Granger!” :cool: That went over their heads and request actual proof! Just had to provide a copy of the purchase contract.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to purchase a temporary tag for ~45.00 if you are picking it up from out of state. I don’t know about it if you are shipping. You settle up with your local DMV. Keep all your receipts. My local DMV did not believe I got my Sport at such a low price. I had to provide the actual sales documents. They sent me a letter stating the price I indicated I paid did not come within the normal distribution for my vehicle. I told them that “I got it at Granger!” :cool: That went over their heads and request actual proof! Just had to provide a copy of the purchase contract.
Awesome thanks for the heads up. May even see if I can get a temp tag from the state and have the ball rolling before pickup.

edit: welp

“If you purchase a vehicle in another state, you will need to go through that state's DMV office to get a temporary plate and registration to transport the vehicle to New York.”

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome thanks for the heads up. May even see if I can get a temp tag from the state and have the ball rolling before pickup.

edit: welp

“If you purchase a vehicle in another state, you will need to go through that state's DMV office to get a temporary plate and registration to transport the vehicle to New York.”
Granger will give you a temp tag to get you back to NY, not sure how many days it's valid but that's the $45 fee.
Sponsored