Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX255824 seems to have arrived in Kansas City 5/31. So close but so far away. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to track the railcar but here I am checking every few hours.

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The bronco I ordered has been on the lot for 15 days now and still no word from Granger. The wait to pick up this dumb car is worse than the wait for Ford to build it...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The bronco I ordered has been on the lot for 15 days now and still no word from Granger. The wait to pick up this dumb car is worse than the wait for Ford to build it...
Wait, are you saying you got yours built in less than 15 days? Most of us have been waiting years! :cool:

I get it, but you have to understand this was not how it was planned and there really isn’t much they can do about it other than to work through them the best they can.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait, are you saying you got yours built in less than 15 days? Most of us have been waiting years! :cool:

I get it, but you have to understand this was not how it was planned and there really isn’t much they can do about it other than to work through them the best they can.
I agreed with you up until Granger started contacting people and delivering vehicles that arrived to the dealership after mine. Now I'm impatient verging on angry. If they were to let me know the reason, i.e. my private offers are messed up or something to that effect, then no big deal. I'd happily continue to roll with the punches. But after suffering 960 days of silence from Ford, the continued silence from Granger is frustrating. Oh well I guess, first world problems...

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agreed with you up until Granger started contacting people and delivering vehicles that arrived to the dealership after mine. Now I'm impatient verging on angry. If they were to let me know the reason, i.e. my private offers are messed up or something to that effect, then no big deal. I'd happily continue to roll with the punches. But after suffering 960 days of silence from Ford, the continued silence from Granger is frustrating. Oh well I guess, first world problems...
I was in the same situation. I agree, a short phone call or e-mail with a status update after a couple of weeks (when it’s pretty obvious we’re all on here and have a good idea who’s being contacted and who’s being passed over) would do wonders.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are trying to go in order, but some vehicles take more prep than others. Plus, on the sad chance that yours got dinged or scratched during shipment, they have to deal with that before they can let you have it.

Plus, maybe you could do what others have done, and email Samantha with CC to Zach, and remind them how many days yours has been there and ask if something is wrong? 🤷‍♀️

*and don't forget to check your spam email.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are trying to go in order, but some vehicles take more prep than others. Plus, on the sad chance that yours got dinged or scratched during shipment, they have to deal with that before they can let you have it.

Plus, maybe you could do what others have done, and email Samantha with CC to Zach, and remind them how many days yours has been there and ask if something is wrong? 🤷‍♀️

*and don't forget to check your spam email.
I have done all those things! And I can't stress how much I appreciate them. They have been super polite and professional. But they haven't given any real information or updates. It will work itself out eventually, just hopefully before my financing expires in a few days...

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m wondering if it’s based on reservation date. Zach said that is how they prioritized along time ago.
Sponsored