Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully whatever issues that you are having can be quickly resolved and once you take delivery will be overshadowed by knowing that you are one of the few hundred getting the best deal on a ‘23 Bronco in the country.
Thanks for helping me see the more optimistic viewpoint. Even with the pricing issues, it's still the Bronco I built, ordered, and waay cheaper than off the lot somewhere.
Sponsored

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hopefully whatever issues that you are having can be quickly resolved and once you take delivery will be overshadowed by knowing that you are one of the few hundred getting the best deal on a ‘23 Bronco in the country.
Granger??? Is this a dealership? In FL?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger??? Is this a dealership? In FL?
I see that you are new to B6G so it is understandable to not know the history. Granger Motors is in Iowa. They extended a promotional discount to the community back in 2020 of either $1k or $2k below invoice depending on the reservation timestamp. Many have been waiting as Ford's allocation prevented the order holders from getting their order built. That has changed this spring as the Ford is looking to sunset their price protection program for MY'24 and wants to build the backlog of orders that were in the unscheduled order bank. Consequently, there are hundreds of Bronco owners from around the country that are taking delivery of their ordered Bronco at a price that can't be matched anywhere.

For example, my 2-dr OBX High stickers at $50,500. I paid $37,800.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see that you are new to B6G so it is understandable to not know the history. Granger Motors is in Iowa. They extended a promotional discount to the community back in 2020 of either $1k or $2k below invoice depending on the reservation timestamp. Many have been waiting as Ford's allocation prevented the order holders from getting their order built. That has changed this spring as the Ford is looking to sunset their price protection program for MY'24 and wants to build the backlog of orders that were in the unscheduled order bank. Consequently, there are hundreds of Bronco owners from around the country that are taking delivery of their ordered Bronco at a price that can't be matched anywhere.

For example, my 2-dr OBX High stickers at $50,500. I paid $37,800.
I knew I should've switched to Granger from Chapman a while back. Chapman is playing their old games. Not disclosing everything the customer is entitled to, not passing down the savings Ford sends, playing dumb with numbers , trying to confuse the buyer etc
They did the same with the TRX . When everyone was priceprotecting by just clicking a box in the system besides Chapman.
You guys have no idea how good you got it by having Granger as your dealer.
Grats on your purchase

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked mine up Thursday, they are currently about 10-12 business days AFTER they receive it.
Mine sat at the railyard for 2 weeks before it made it to Granger as well - so to be safe, you’re approximately one month away from delivery (hopefully less though).

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys have no idea how good you got it by having Granger as your dealer.
Most of us know exactly how good we have it.😘😘

The two dealers in my city are both crooks, and I was going to buy out of town anyway. And every single person I've talked to at Granger treats me like I'm family... and family in a good way, not a back-stabbing, bickering family kind of way. 🤣

But there was a huge trade off.

People in my city who paid ADM and ridiculous thousands of dollars of "mandatory" add-ons and put up with the lying crooks... have had their Broncos two years longer than me. 🤪
Mod bumper, no keypad. Aux switches 4/18 build it arrived 5/20.
Is yours the one behind me??

Edit: Oops, I forgot the picture...
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS Resized_PART_1685998379906_Resized_20230605_105626

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wester54

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 1972 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the email on Friday from finance... for those who have gotten theirs.. how long after the initial email until the call or set up for pick up? I haven't heard anything and responded within 30 minutes!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the email on Friday from finance... for those who have gotten theirs.. how long after the initial email until the call or set up for pick up? I haven't heard anything and responded within 30 minutes!
I got my finance situation taken care of in about 6 hours and scheduled pickup the same week I was contacted by finance. Depending on how you're paying for the Bronco can dictate the timeframe. I'd say once you have the numbers finalized and figured out how you're paying/financing, you can pickup as soon as you'd want. My view is Granger doesn't want someone showing up without the deal finalized on paper. Good luck and Congrats!
Sponsored