Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did Zach just call us all communists? 😂

Thanks for your work. I'm one of those 133, but happy to wait for my turn. Maybe not "Happy" but willing, for the good of my comrades.
Oops!
Sponsored

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach congratulations on the #1 status, it is well deserved, you and your staff have been nothing but first class since day one (starting with Albert).

I will be picking up my Badlands tomorrow afternoon, it has been a long ride that is finally coming to an end, but you took a lot of stress out of the process by being so up front and honest with all of us, and we thank you for that!

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which one was the Ford certificate ? I was also looking at the flowchart and for your build theres nob $3620 nor $2500 PP. Its either more or less. They made a mistake , even more so you not switching to soft top. Well done
They showed both certificates in SmartVincent. $3,620 private credit offer (which I was able to confirm in the flow chart from the other thread) and the $2,500. The latter I’m not as sure how I qualified for it. I think it’s because my original 2020 reservation was a WildTrak, which I then converted to a Badlands when I placed an order in late 2022.

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
132 after I get mine on Thursday! I can’t wait!

Good Morning everyone!

First, I want to thank everyone who has taken delivery so far! It has been great to meet a lot of you and our staff is putting in extra hours to make sure we handle things in a timely manner! We were up to 14 days behind getting vehicles delivered once they hit the lot (we had 200+ new vehicles dropped off in a 3 day period). We have been able to catch up slightly.

Our progress so far:

We have delivered 230 Broncos in the last 60 days. 165 of those were in May alone!

We have 133 Broncos currently on the ground waiting for delivery. 51 Broncos in-transit to us and another 61 Broncos in the production process.

As a rule everyone has been great to deal with and we're excited to end everyone's almost 3 year wait! Please be patient with us as we continue to work through our inventory and we are trying to do so in as timely of a manner as possible!

Zach

p.s. We're also the #1 Bronco volume dealer in the country for 2023 YTD Thanks to the community here at B6G :)

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good Morning everyone!

First, I want to thank everyone who has taken delivery so far! It has been great to meet a lot of you and our staff is putting in extra hours to make sure we handle things in a timely manner! We were up to 14 days behind getting vehicles delivered once they hit the lot (we had 200+ new vehicles dropped off in a 3 day period). We have been able to catch up slightly.

Our progress so far:

We have delivered 230 Broncos in the last 60 days. 165 of those were in May alone!

We have 133 Broncos currently on the ground waiting for delivery. 51 Broncos in-transit to us and another 61 Broncos in the production process.

As a rule everyone has been great to deal with and we're excited to end everyone's almost 3 year wait! Please be patient with us as we continue to work through our inventory and we are trying to do so in as timely of a manner as possible!

Zach

p.s. We're also the #1 Bronco volume dealer in the country for 2023 YTD Thanks to the community here at B6G :)
Congrats!!!!! I trade my vehicles out every few years so I'll be seeing you soon to get my Bronco and probably the year after that to get something else.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I met a really cool couple from Florida today.
ARE YOU HERE???

This is there second time buying a Bronco from Granger! He has a 4-door Cyber Orange and she was picking up an Oxford White 2-door Black Diamond.

I mentioned this because he was an early Granger customer and was telling me about all the things that were different at Granger. 😍😍😍

There seems to be people everywhere!
And even with the recent parking lot expansion, there isn't room for all of them!
We are here😂…..still on the road home enjoying the trip. I was so great to meet you. We got so excited to get on the road, we didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. Here’s the pic I was telling you about:
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 1686140117119

Congrats on your delivery, she is gorgeous. We hope you are enjoying the ride home as much as we are! So far we have counted 11 other Broncos on our wa home including this one doing some urban crawling:

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 1686140960636

It was great to see all of the growth at Granger. @Zach@Granger, awesome job making the adjustments. With the amount of deliveries you are making this could have went south. Instead the process was even easier than it was for our first delivery. That is saying a lot!!

@Beach_Bum thanks for the tag….see you at the Christmas in July event.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had my Bronco picked up by the transport yesterday. It should arrive tomorrow of Friday! Right at the end of this week's scheduling nightmare and the start of my wife's summer vacation.

FYI, I also received an email form Offroadeo with my credit for purchasing a Bronco. This was automatic and required no additional tasks on my end.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had my Bronco picked up by the transport yesterday. It should arrive tomorrow of Friday! Right at the end of this week's scheduling nightmare and the start of my wife's summer vacation.

FYI, I also received an email form Offroadeo with my credit for purchasing a Bronco. This was automatic and required no additional tasks on my end.
Holy Crap!

And it turns out the driver had a trainee with so they are driving non-stop from Granger. I should have this afternoon! Sweet!

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Crap!

And it turns out the driver had a trainee with so they are driving non-stop from Granger. I should have this afternoon! Sweet!
Nice! What was your final price? My final ended up being $1200 to Redwood City which was higher than the initial quotes but not terrible. Mine was finally picked up today with an estimated Friday or Saturday delivery. So close

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! What was your final price? My final ended up being $1200 to Redwood City which was higher than the initial quotes but not terrible. Mine was finally picked up today with an estimated Friday or Saturday delivery. So close
Final price dropped to $50 bucks to $1450.

Also, FYI, Received doc packet from Granger via UPS for registration and it included the check for the DMV.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_1464

It was fun picking up the kids at school and watching their reaction. Wife was excited as well and loves the color. Per popular demand, we tried hitting up the local SVRA, but they close on Wednesdays. Still found a local dirt road with massive washouts, so fun was had.

Last edited:

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, FYI, Received doc packet from Granger via UPS for registration and it included the check for the DMV.
I see you’re based in Cali. I thought Granger was mailing the state tax checks straight to the DMV instead of the buyer. Maybe you completed your purchase before Granger implemented that approach (I think it was around May 15)? Or did they change again?

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long did y'all have to wait after finishing pre-financing?