Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was 27 days for me. Though the Bronco was still in transit for half of that time.

Thanks. My Bronco has been there since May 25th and Samantha reached out and I finished the pre-financing May 31st. So I guess I still have a couple weeks to wait.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. My Bronco has been there since May 25th and Samantha reached out and I finished the pre-financing May 31st. So I guess I still have a couple weeks to wait.
I obviously can't speak with any authority, but I'm pretty sure they are right around 2 weeks from landing to final paperwork now (that was my experience). I think the pre-work schedule is pretty random. Prepare for longer, sure, but there's hope for you this week; in my uneducated opinion.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I obviously can't speak with any authority, but I'm pretty sure they are right around 2 weeks from landing to final paperwork now (that was my experience). I think the pre-work schedule is pretty random. Prepare for longer, sure, but there's hope for you this week; in my uneducated opinion.
I appreciate the insight my friend, I am two weeks today.

Thank you!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Final price dropped to $50 bucks to $1450.

Also, FYI, Received doc packet from Granger via UPS for registration and it included the check for the DMV.

IMG_1464.jpeg

It was fun picking up the kids at school and watching their reaction. Wife was excited as well and loves the color. Per popular demand, we tried hitting up the local SVRA, but they close on Wednesdays. Still found a local dirt road with massive washouts, so fun was had.
Wow, it looks great! Congrats, and welcome to the Bronco family! :)

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you’re based in Cali. I thought Granger was mailing the state tax checks straight to the DMV instead of the buyer. Maybe you completed your purchase before Granger implemented that approach (I think it was around May 15)? Or did they change again?
I was told the same thing; granted I completed my paperwork the 1st/2nd day that started the new process. So, I don't know how it will shake out for everyone.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never updated, been too busy enjoying my Bronco and getting back to work. Granger was fantastic, I will absolutely do any Ford/Chrysler business through them in the future! It's exactly 999 miles home for me and well worth it. I detoured a bit sightseeing. Not only the money savings, but the whole experience won me over.

My initial estimates of travel costs increased a lot due to Memorial Day weekend timing. I could've shipped for just a little more money, but I really wanted to attach the trip to my Bronco's story. Besides, I work in towing/automotive repair so I'm naturally very picky about others handling my vehicle as little as possible haha

Road tripping far far away to retrieve new toys and Starbucks Been There mugs has become a favorite past time for me! This time it wasn't a high mileage VW/Audi from eBay so the stakes were much lower 🤣

Way to go Granger team!! Thank you

PS: Zombie Burger in Des Moines was pretty fun! I need one here in central GA asap!

PXL_20230526_174920173.jpg

PXL_20230526_181352830.jpg

PXL_20230526_201231531.jpg

PXL_20230527_014908093.jpg

PXL_20230528_064233690.jpg
Congrats on getting your Bronco, we hope you love it!

Katin323

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch Lux tow
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pick up was smooth sailing!
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS PXL_20230608_202655462

IYKYK
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS PXL_20230608_202655462
Did you pick up your Bronco on the 3rd!? If so, I think that is mine in the background of your pic. Like everyone else has said...Granger was top notch and by far the most positive dealer buying experience I've ever had! More than worth the 1,800 mile drive home I had. I won't buy another Ford or Jeep from any other dealer in the future! @Zach@Granger and Samantha are doing an amazing job!

Sponsored

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you pick up your Bronco on the 3rd!? If so, I think that is mine in the background of your pic. Like everyone else has said...Granger was top notch and by far the most positive dealer buying experience I've ever had! More than worth the 1,800 mile drive home I had. I won't buy another Ford or Jeep from any other dealer in the future! @Zach@Granger and Samantha are doing an amazing job!
We picked up today!

rmillermich

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Made the pilgrimage yesterday. Caught a 6:30 AM flight one way. Shuttle ride. Viewed the bronco, paid, picture, on the road. Landed at 9:45 AM, was off driving the Bronco by 11:00
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_0468
. A bit surreal. Wish i would have taken a video of driving around the parking lot, so many broncos...

Drove the back roads of Iowa for about 150 miles to run through the gears and run through the small towns. Home at 8:30 PM. Its been 10 years since driving a manual, I think the last was a rental in italy in 2013. Stalled once, but then memory takes over and by the end of the day, was like I never didn't drive a manual.

I wouldn't say it was the best experience buying a car, I've had good experiences, but it was unexpected and surprisingly satisfying after the 3 years. Very efficient, and genuine. Both my kids need new cars so I'll steer them to Iowa. Thanks all.

rmillermich

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Made the pilgrimage yesterday. Caught a 6:30 AM flight one way. Shuttle ride. Viewed the bronco, paid, picture, on the road. Landed at 9:45 AM, was off driving the Bronco by 11:00
. A bit surreal. Wish i would have taken a video of driving around the parking lot, so many broncos...

Drove the back roads of Iowa for about 150 miles to run through the gears and run through the small towns. Home at 8:30 PM. Its been 10 years since driving a manual, I think the last was a rental in italy in 2013. Stalled once, but then memory takes over and by the end of the day, was like I never didn't drive a manual.

I wouldn't say it was the best experience buying a car, I've had good experiences, but it was unexpected and surprisingly satisfying after the 3 years. Very efficient, and genuine. Both my kids need new cars so I'll steer them to Iowa. Thanks all.

Oh, and the car is fantastic. Kinda brought back the excitement of seeing the launch 3 years ago. Very nice ride, got 24 mpg, 2.3 has plenty of power with the stick. unlimited options. I'm going to go with the new bronze wheels and put 32s on.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those that doubted it, Zach’s plan seems to be playing out with people becoming lifetime Granger customers! Funny how just treating people honestly and fairly can pay off in the long run. I wonder how many other sales people had a bunch of random customers participate in their honeymoon fund? I’m guessing not many. Samatha deserved it as well as the money we provided to Albert’s wife after he passed. These are good people!

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Stopped at White Sands on my way home from Granger...

You are getting closer! Your Eruption green Bronco looks awesome against the white sands!
Sponsored